• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 Trailer | Lord Nomura giveth us His only Son so we may live

gogogow

Looks really good, but the combat (animation) is so slow. It also doesn't seems to be running at native 1080p, but if it gets you this kind of graphics, it's understandable.

"It's been a long time coming. Almost there."

That ending was just so self-aware that I almost forgave Square for everything. Just give me the damn game and I'll love you forever Square.

I love them anyways. I'm like an abused lover.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I knew it

I knew this was the thing that would being FF back. I've been saying it for years.

This is looking unbelievable.

I'm all in. Cynic to the max of the last few games. This looks amazing. This is a day 1 on PlayStation 4.

JUST GIVE ME THE GAME ALREADY. FUCK.

EVEN IF IT'S SHIT I'LL PLAY IT. AT LEAST IT ISN'T FFXIII

I just wanna go on a good Square Enix FF adventure again.

mooksoup

GtozPee.gif

Gorillaz

I'm interested in them pulling off a more "bros to the end" type of thing with this. I can't remember a FF having a squad tackling shit like childhood friends

So is the combat like FFXII or is it like Kingdom Hearts? Hoping for more like FFXII because I hate Kingdom Hearts.

Also, the combat looked a lot more grounded than in the old trailer. Almost like a whole new system.

Really hoping for some more gameplay footage. Camera looked to be an issue in the trailer, and the action wasn't much to get riled up over.

Fingers crossed.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Rich Kids Go Hunting Simulator

Just what the fuck is this game?

diggler41

Haven't enjoyed a FF since 10. I had given up all hope of ever enjoying another one. Honestly just didn't care. Didn't think there was anything they could do to bring me back into the FF fold. Imagine my surprise as my excitement grew with each passing second that this trailer went on and peaked at the FF theme playing while the main character talked in the light of a full moon. Stunned. I'm in.

Top Bottom