• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 Trailer | Lord Nomura giveth us His only Son so we may live

Thirst is getting QUENCHED.

iUD8SzpAQYaYb.gif

MilkBeard

...woah. That was interesting. Looks good. Wasn't expecting the characters to be driving in a car off-road and fighting dinosaurs. Very interesting.

Can't wait.

Ashodin

THIS IS LIKE XENOBLADE CHRONICLES HNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM GLAD TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE THEY BOTH WILL EXIST

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
OH MY GOD. I just fanboyed a lot. I AM HYPED

"Almost there"

The Argus

I haven't bought a Final Fantasy since 7, haven't played a JRPG since Grandia 2, but this looks really awesome. I'm kinda shocked I'm now looking forward to this.

This trailer looked all sorts of good.

I will wait though.

So pleased that it looks a lot like Xenoblade. I hope they can deliver with the sub-systems and combat too.

bgbball31

Please, don't hold your breath

I know you're saying this based on recent track record, and I said I'm crossing my fingers for it. I fully expect it to be longer than that, but that doesn't mean that my hope is just thrown out at random. They have done this demo thing before.

Dragon Quest VIII - November 2005 (included a demo to FFXII)

FFXII - March 2006

Looks pretty good. Not completely blown away but they basically just showed there will be some big fields with big monsters (and I assume you can drive the car around).

Yea I mean I'm happy about it - but this literally looked like a bro party on a mission to meet some girl or do some other random thing. I hope this turns out alright.

Four Bros Go Camping XV

Looks awesome.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
It actually looks good....

I never played Lightning Return, is the game using the same battle system?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I can't breathe omg those visuals wooosh

So excited! Got to praise Visual Works for those CG scenes!

A B S O L U T E L Y

B R E A T H T A K I N G

HeeHo

I....CANT....BREATH.... At least that's how it felt when I saw this thread.

Thank you, Square Enix. I was pretty down on the news this wasn't gonna be @ TGS in the Xenoblade Chronicles X vs FFXV excitement thread. My faith is renewed and I'm not so sure of my previous answer anymore. This still looks pretty far off though.

"IN DEVELOPMENT"

ED Cantu

I... I can, after all this time I can be excited for a new Final Fantasy again.
Is it too much to dream for a release date in less than 18 months?

CN4B4sp.gif

This gif is perfect for this.

LuuKyK

Holy. Shit.

That got me by surprise.

Looks great. Battle system still looks clunky, but overall its seems great.

The Nomura news is... good? Its nice that he was there to create the concept, but if he is not apt to creat and deliver a game on time, I am sure there is someone else that can. Tabata is great too, so I have faith.

Also, who is Luna, surely not a renamed Stella right? Where is she btw. MIA in this trailer.

Oh wow, it exists!
Aside from the borderline visual-kei character designs I love the game's grounded real world fantasy aesthetic. Still don't know about gameplay though. I never could get into Kingdom Hearts and it reminds me of it a lot.

Top Bottom