• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV: The Dawn of the Future's English release date was announced, June 23, 2020

Jooxed

Gold Member
I miss D. Final already. .. and I haven't enjoyed an FF game since FF X thought I did not play FF XII the switch version will be my first time with that.

As players you have to do everything possible to prevent others from enjoying a game you don't like ? FF XV was fantastic. Stop trying to force your opinion onto other players. If you don't like FF XV, go play something else.

If you accept shit, you're going to keep getting shit.

People do this shit to HELP YOU. Why wouldn't you want better FF games? You get them by calling SE out on their BS, not praising garbage. Everyone wins if we get better game in the future.

Vawn

Banned
I miss D. Final already. .. and I haven't enjoyed an FF game since FF X thought I did not play FF XII the switch version will be my first time with that.

It isn't permanent, is it? This isn't the first time he's been banned over losing his shit over FFXV.

And I consider ever FF game after X, better than X (excluding XV, but including XIII). The MMOs are both great, but very different from each other. XIV feels like an offline entry compared to XI.

Last edited:

cireza

People do this shit to HELP YOU. Why wouldn't you want better FF games? You get them by calling SE out on their BS, not praising garbage. Everyone wins if we get better game in the future.
So forcing your opinion onto other persons is how you help them ? It is you that need help.

I have been playing since the NES days, and played all Final Fantasy games since the very first. FF XV is, by far, the FF game I enjoyed the most. I do not wish for something radically different. Actually, I hope that they will retain the open-world formula, and use their in-house engine again. This is actually what made FF XV something different than other RPGs.

FF VII Remake is already being made and probably will catter to your needs, since it is a remake (of a pretty mediocre episode in my opinion), and is being done with Unreal (Not Open World) Engine 4. So you will get what you want. A succession of scripted corridors probably. Let others enjoy games that are actually trying new things.

Last edited:
So forcing your opinion onto other persons is how you help them ? It is you that need help.

I have been playing since the NES days, and played all Final Fantasy games since the very first. FF XV is, by far, the FF game I enjoyed the most. I do not wish for something radically different. Actually, I hope that they will retain the open-world formula, and use their in-house engine again. This is actually what made FF XV something different than other RPGs.

FF VII Remake is already being made and probably will catter to your needs, since it is a remake (of a pretty mediocre episode in my opinion), and is being done with Unreal (Not Open World) Engine 4. So you will get what you want. A succession of scripted corridors probably. Let others enjoy games that are actually trying new things.

XV’s open world is trash.

Nooooo my friend D.Final got banned... :messenger_loudly_crying: Now I'm all alone...

One person shit is another person treasure... or so I heard.

Final Fantasy 6 is my shit, do you want to hang it up as your trophy?

Oddspeak

Final Fantasy XV derangement syndrome still running rampant three years later. You'd think Tabata personally broke into peoples' houses, spit in their faces, and kicked their dog on the way out.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
Final Fantasy XV derangement syndrome still running rampant three years later. You'd think Tabata personally broke into peoples' houses, spit in their faces, and kicked their dog on the way out.

Worse. He took my favorite video game franchise and turned it into this:

ltJCgF4.jpg

Top Bottom