• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round 2015 - Fighting Game Tournament - March 20th - 22nd

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
1993178-82895_253_infinity_gauntlet_super.jpg

He has finally done it!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA

Dahbomb

FullSchedule has displayed to everyone how stupid this game can get.
No he displayed how awesome Viper can be. The technical proficiency at display was immaculate. You have no idea how hard it is to do those Seismo FA dash Seismo to keep an assist character juggled like that. He has 12 buttons on his god damn stick for this purpose aka THE INFINITY GAUNTLET!

No he displayed how awesome Viper can be. The technical proficiency at display was immaculate. You have no idea how hard it is to do those Seismo FA dash Seismo to keep an assist character juggled like that. He has 12 buttons on his god damn stick for this purpose aka THE INFINITY GAUNTLET!

I think if he was doing it without 12 fucking buttons people would actually give him more props.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I shall be rewatching that set over and over again.

Glad to see FullSchedule just being a beast again like he was when he first hit the scene.

And in case people forgot that he wrecked Justin & Neo last year with the extra buttons removed, he can and has been doing this ridiculous execution & movement with nothing extra.

2015 and cj still flying cross country just to stay free

+$400 extra because he fell asleep at the airport and missed his connecting flight.

Dahbomb

I think if he was doing it without 12 fucking buttons people would actually give him more props.
He can do it without 12 buttons. He has shown it on stream with his hands.

But who the fuck cares about when everyone and their grandma rewires their sticks for USF4? You don't see people down playing Tokido because he has that button to help him with Akuma U2 or others having Select for plinking.

OceanBlue

You don't see people down playing Tokido because he has that button to help him with Akuma U2 or others having Select for plinking.

I agree with you completely, but does he still do that? I heard he doesn't anymore. Stream chat hear-say so who knows if it's true or not. :V

Daigo'll probably get in though points if team madcatz is truly going to every premier event

Daigo will qualify no matter what. He's too good to not pick up points at these events.

I'm just speaking out of fear of seeing another Momochi vs free Kazunoko finals. I would love to see Kazunoko win, but I just don't think he can do it. He has a mental block against him.

jbug617

Banned
He can do it without 12 buttons. He has shown it on stream with his hands.

But who the fuck cares about when everyone and their grandma rewires their sticks for USF4? You don't see people down playing Tokido because he has that button to help him with Akuma U2 or others having Select for plinking.

Tokido doesn't have that any more. At SXSW he told Jame Chen he only used that button for TGS

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Dahbomb, pls tell me I'm seeing things. Was V. Joe too small for Strider's OTG to hit? It looked like it whiffed for crying out loud, he was good on timing!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
You guys don't know that the 12 buttons on his stick aren't real? The six extra black ones are a joke, especially since combined directional buttons are officially banned at Final Round now, he showed them they were fake.

Shouta

Man, Kazunoko finishes SF then has to run and do gauntlet in loser's for his marvel pool (the last one) then has GGXrd. Fffuuck feel sorry for him.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You guys don't know that the 12 buttons on his stick aren't real? The six extra black ones are a joke, especially since combined directional buttons are officially banned at Final Round now, he showed them they were fake.

So he does everything normally?! This man is a god.

I thought some were fake but four of them are assigned to the directionals.

So it's a hybrid regular/hitbox stick.

Top Bottom