• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINALLY. Cheetos restaurant coming to NYC led by celebrity chef Anne Burrell

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Isn't she like the female Guy Fieri?

Either way, I would buy one of those cheetos bags filled with actual chili.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Al17p.gif

Peltz

Goddamnit... It's already booked full during the few days it's open.

I wanted to take someone as a gag...

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I'm sure 90% of their menu will be.
"We replaced the bread crumbs/batter with cheeto dust."

Country friend steak is now cheeto fried steak
Fried chicken is now cheeto fried chicken

Nachos is now chee...tos, yeah.

are cheetos really that versatile?? can you make a dessert with them?

Once you've lowered your standards to the point that you're attempting to make a dessert out of Cheetos, anything is possible. If all else fails, you could always do the Oreo thing with 'em:

RbUQiuG.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
He's been a massive asshole to almost everyone behind the scenes on his show, hasn't he? There's been multiple interviews and confirmations of that.

I haven't heard that, but it's not like I have a news alert for Mr. Flavor Town.

Ferrio

Banned
The pop up restaurant trend is so stupid to me, especially one that's just an advertisement for cheetos. If a restaurant can only survive briefly due to a gimmick then it's not worth going to.

andymcc

Banned
The pop up restaurant trend is so stupid to me, especially one that's just an advertisement for cheetos. If a restaurant can only survive on it's brief gimmick then it's not worth going to.

The branded big corp ones are dumb but is it any different than restaurant takeovers/visiting menus?

The pop up restaurant trend is so stupid to me, especially one that's just an advertisement for cheetos. If a restaurant can only survive briefly due to a gimmick then it's not worth going to.

Say that to my face about the Kirby Cafe, scrublord.

There are a LOT of people I cannot stand watching on Food Network and Anne Burrell is the absolute worst. I'd even watch Guy before her and it makes me angry even just trying that.

Also, this restaurant sounds terrible.

Top Bottom