• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally confirmed? Alan Wake published by MS

Blimblim

The Inside Track
It's been official since months now. The only new thing is that Remedy seems to be exclusive to Microsoft platforms for the future too.

bud

Blimblim said:
It's been official since months now.

yup.

This is one of the most interesting next-gen games imo. Awesome graphics, great art-direction and the gameplay will probably be good too

A few blogs are reporting the news today (AKA all copying of each other) but it has been known for a while... silly blogs

Haunted

Blimblim said:
I'd rather these guys take their time and deliver an awesome title :)
I'd rather they deliver an awesome and polished title in 2007, but development doesn't work that way. :)

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Blimblim said:
It's been official since months now. The only new thing is that Remedy seems to be exclusive to Microsoft platforms for the future too.

Do you mean for X number of years/titles, or have they been outright bought by MS?

VicAlpha said:
I thought this game was coming out for the PS3? I'm I wrong?
fraid so. originally (when they didn't have a publisher) it was slated for pc, ps3 and xbox 360. microsoft stepped in to publish it, and understandably aren't going to publish it on the ps3... so no ps3 version in the foreseeable future.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
ikkei said:
So this means that the PC version will be delayed the same as GoW? Meh.
No. Game will be released on both platforms at the same time. That was the plan last year at least.

I beleive this is one of the games in which the push on "Games for Windows" umbrella would be more or equal to the push its given on the 360.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Yeah, this was official ages ago... and I'm glad it's not coming out anytime soon either, because seriously there is too much for me to play in 2007 as is...

ikkei said:
So this means that the PC version will be delayed the same as GoW? Meh.

Delayed?

Gears was never a PC title, and probably never will be...

Blimblim said:

Is Max Payne Remedy's IP or Take Two's?

Top Bottom