• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fiona Apple arrested for hash possession in that pot trap state, Texas (Mugshot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They nailed Snoop Dogg. They nailed Willie Nelson. Now Fiona Apple.

Small government, my ass.
http://music.yahoo.com/news/fiona-apple-arrested-hashish-west-texas-180118912.html

9d95128791c7ba1a1b0f6a706700a901.jpg

The 1980's called . . . they want that shirt back. But it does make for good camouflage there.

Blearth

Banned
California, Oregon, Nebraska, Colorado, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, North Carolina, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine, Alaska.

FUCK. EVERY. OTHER. STATE.

Zaptruder

Banned
Well... there's no way that comment wasn't going to offend *someone*. But is it a valid observation? Or am I just not seeing that pic right?

BadAss2961

Well... there's no way that comment wasn't going to offend *someone*. But is it a valid observation? Or am I just not seeing that pic right?
WLqpF.gif

She does look like she could pass for Thandie Newton (MI2, Crash) in that pic. So I can kinda see it... It's just the lighting though.

Dead Man

Pre emptive deflections often come off as weird. She certainly looks mixed if you squint, but mainly she looks tired.

That is, without a doubt, the absolute shittiest height reference chart I have ever seen in any mugshot.

Yeah, what the hell? Can't they just buy one of those stickers they put on on the wall near the doors at Taco Bell? I know the Texas government is cheap but they can't be that poor.

Steelrain

California, Oregon, Nebraska, Colorado, Minnesota, Mississippi, Ohio, North Carolina, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine, Alaska.

FUCK. EVERY. OTHER. STATE.
Lol coming from that group of states it's pretty easy to shrug that insult off. It's like a piece of shit telling a rose that it stinks.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I kinda want that shirt.

All this for 4 grams of hash and 4 grams of weed.

Guess I'm never going to texas. I'd be considered worse than a felon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom