• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia OST out in Japan on October 25th, 5300 yen

Netto-kun

http://symphony-5.com/fe-echoes/

Sample tracks

- 5300 yen
- Package art by Hidari
- 4 CDs (91 tracks) + 1 data CD (includes 63 tracks (DLC/amiibo tracks and the entire Fire Emblem Gaiden OST) in MP3 format and the title movie in HD)
- Will also include multiple version of Heritors of Arcadia (English, instrumental, short version). Lyrics too!
- Full color 24 pages booklet. "Secret talk" with the composer also included
- 5 original postcards
- Original Fire Emblem Cipher promotion card
- Some stickers

6VvDnOF.png]

mdUlo9v.jpg

RRockman

Banned
Beyond IN. The ost to this game was truly fantastic. I doubt we'do get the other goodies if this was brought over officially.

This is probably the best ost in the series.

I'd agree with this since I've played almost every game that has come west except Sacred Stones, which I hope to get to and beat sometime this year. And that's hard to say because I love most of the FE OSTs a lot.

I'll probably try and get this OST when it comes out. The only other video game OST that I've imported is Xenoblade's and that was because of how much I absolutely loved that OST. Echoes is probably going to be in my favorite VG OSTs of the year and that's no small feat with games like NieR: Automata, Persona 5, Splatoon 2, etc out along with releases like Danganronpa V3, Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 on the horizon.

Lunar15

I don't know Fire Emblem games have such good soundtracks that I feel it comes down to personal preference.

Radiant Dawn is still my favorite and I think it's better then Echoes.

In my opinion, Radiant Dawn isn't the best OST, but it's easily the most underrated. Hirano (Or it's Sekigawa now?) is such an underrated composer. He and his wife did an excellent job on Radiant Dawn and Codename STEAM.

night814

This game eclisped all the last fire emblems of the past decade, cannot wait for this. When you beat the game and you get the new start menu, unbelievable stuff. Can't wait for that song.

Lunar15

This game eclisped all the last fire emblems of the past decade, cannot wait for this. When you beat the game and you get the new start menu, unbelievable stuff. Can't wait for that song.

The game's got problems, but it's the most fun I've had with Fire Emblem in a decade. It might help that I'm taking it slow. I could see people getting burnt out on the maps.

The presentation values are just top notch. By far one of the most polished games Intelligent Systems has ever created. I'm definitely getting this OST.

Gardios

Nice. I may hated actually playing Echoes but the music and art were among the few positives of that experience. Though I still prefer Fates's OST

TheMoon

In my opinion, Radiant Dawn isn't the best OST, but it's easily the most underrated. Hirano (Or it's Sekigawa now?) is such an underrated composer. He and his wife did an excellent job on Radiant Dawn and Codename STEAM.

Yup, Sekigawa now.

GenG3000

Is this the first time they have included the overseas version of a song? It's a shame IF's soundtrack didn't include a HQ English version of Lost in Thoughts, I enjoy it more than the Japanese version.

Top Bottom