• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
People have spoken up about it, but I'm really not cool with how they handled Ayra either. Not really sure if I'm gonna pursue her or not even though I really wanted her (especially if there's gonna be a Halloween banner). I guess I'll see with the upcoming Tempest Trial (which I thankfully have a Sigurd for ayyy).

I personally believe a halloween banner >>> another red sword.

redcrayon

I never managed to grind for 5* black Knight in the last TT, is it worth making my 4* a 5*? He looks much better than Zephiel.

I have two 4* Arvis also but he doesn't seem worth making a 5*, unless it's to be fed.
Yeah, Black Knight is pretty good, he'll help out a lot with the monthly armour quests.

HoodWinked

Gold Member
TT bonus heroes forces you to invest in at least on of the two new banners to get the 40% multiplier

aqnFtyJ.png

Yeah I'm not thrilled about the TT bonus units and the Ayra banner. Poor Eldigan is going to get so much hate.

Looking at my units and recent summons, I've actually been pretty lucky in getting 5* units, but due to power creep, these units need quite a bit of SI to be competitive; a problem that newer units don't really have. As a result, I'm left with a surplus of AA units and not enough fodder.

Hopefully they do something about pool dilution; perhaps a permanent 3*-4* banner that gives you 0 chance at a 5* but costs fewer orbs.

Hopefully they do something about pool dilution; perhaps a permanent 3*-4* banner that gives you 0 chance at a 5* but costs fewer orbs.

Maybe they could use Orb Shards or something? It would just be like the Starsphere (aka Star Orb, a literal orb) from Mystery of the Emblem.

Since Day 1, they had an unused "4* Focus" text, so clearly they had some plans for an alternate summoning pool at one point.

Draxal

Maybe they could use Orb Shards or something? It would just be like the Starsphere (aka Star Orb, a literal orb) from Mystery of the Emblem.

Since Day 1, they had an unused "4* Focus" text, so clearly they had some plans for an alternate summoning pool at one point.

Nice editorial btw. Fanbases don't like mean surprises and today was one of them

Busaiku

Other games have systems where you can roll for lower tier units with other methods, besides the main currency.
They need to fix the 5 star pool and do something like that.

bigzgod

Well, got 2 Eldigans and 2 Ayra in 150 orbs. I'm done with that banner.

As much as I'd like to go back in to get a +spd -res, I'll wait for the Halloween banner.

Sushen

What IS need to do is to retire some garbage units, cough most of healers cough, make early 5* only units available as 4*. That way they’re making room for newer units slightly increasing the chance of getting them as well plus there are many units that nobody wants should go away.

Many of us spend money to pull and the experience should be more exciting than errr, not this shit again.

IceMarker

I'm really glad I pulled Sigurd now. I tried to pull for Ayra, but the remaining 20 orbs I had won't cut it. Really shitty of IS to release Ayra this way.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Put together a Tempest Trials team of Arvis, Deirdre, Arya, and Axe Azura. Arvis and Deirdre debuff, Azura buffs, and then Arya strolls in to nuke everything.

Also, Valflame's throwback Mode-7 spinny triangle animation is fantastic.

lt519

Ugh used 40 orbs between sniping for Arya and pulling a full board on 4% pity rate for dancers and came home with nothing. Back to hoarding orbs!

Also Lachesis is a monster with +ATK, ATK seals, and Wrathful Staff. Used her as a staple in the first few Tempest Trials.

Tripon

I was able to get Ayra and Eldigan on the same roll after spending bout 80+ orbs. Also picked up Innes on this roll, and Athena breaking a fairly small 3.5% pity rate.

Ayra: +attack/-HP
Innes: +HP/-defense
Athena: +res/-attack
Eldigan: +def/-speed

Not a bad haul. I'm sure Intelligent Systems going to do a limited time Halloween banner, but I'm going to save my 50 orbs and restock for a while.
Screenshot_20171019-222629.png

Shouta

No Bueno yet. Gonna farm up what orbs I can get from missions and pray I can get Ayra before her rate ups go away.

I'm OK with getting a Eldigan in the process if I can. because He's one of my primary units so making him stronger would be great.

Vena

Wait is Ayra even that good? The tier list has her at A+ which is good but not stunning.

She's still held back by being infantry regardless of her stat inflation and shit-precedence.

She's a high tier unit but not top because she's also still red and frail.

Shouta

Ayra was my favorite character in FE4 and probably the entire series. So I gotta get her and use her. It's unfortunate she isn't a monster like she is in FE4 but hey, I can just play that to have her shred things bad, lol.

Shinypogs

Infernal arvis beaten with Red olivia, Camus, Xander and brave Lyn with desperation instead of sacaes blessing. Normally camus would run fury but I swapped in grani shield for this and he laughed off the riders bane cav. I couldn't one turn it so I had to fight all the reinforcements but that was more tedious than hard.

I'd have taken my Infantry team even but neither B!Ike not Soren was gonna win a dual with Arvis. Eirika maybe and possibly Ninian but I didn't wanna waste stamina. Might take my fliers in if I get them ready in time.

Draxal

Ayra was my favorite character in FE4 and probably the entire series. So I gotta get her and use her. It's unfortunate she isn't a monster like she is in FE4 but hey, I can just play that to have her shred things bad, lol.

No she is a monster.

It's just blue runs the meta, and she gets wrecked by blues due to triangle advantage mattering a ton this game. So the best sword melee usually have dc built in for versatility.

MicH

Wow, my fourth and fifth pulls on the Ayra banner are crazy:

1WVq0vWl.jpg

Unfortunately, Ayra is +HP -SPD
Eldigan is -HP + DEF which isn't the worst I guess.

Cerium

Meanwhile I'm still pulling for Azura and the banner wants to give me anything but her apparently.

There were no greens so I pulled a red just now and got 5* Seliph who is shit tier but is he a bonus hero? Might get some use out of him that way.

Draxal

Meanwhile I'm still pulling for Azura and the banner wants to give me anything but her apparently.

There were no greens so I pulled a red just now and got 5* Seliph who is shit tier but is he a bonus hero? Might get some use out of him that way.

no, he's not.

Its one of the reasons why everybody is mad about this whole situation. All 40% heroes are new units.

I'm fine with all the 40% units being new. It's only that they introduced a single new unit in a banner shortly after a banner with only three new units that slightly annoys me.

Dark Link

Going crazy with the Warriors maps this weekend due to this being the last 2x SP weekend with them up. Going to miss them when they leave.

Was able to pull a +ATK -RES Eldigan on my free summon so he's #1 priority in skilling up right now.

Shito

Aaaaand fuck looks like I'm going to have to level Arvis.
Don't be too sour on him: with the buffs he'll get and his healer ring, he will be a very valuable asset for auto-battling your way through. Give him ardent sacrifice and he'll make a useful battling mage!
Even people with 40% units should run him for this TT.

Top Bottom