• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

I'm unsure about it or Titania in general. She seems not physically durable enough and definitely lacks attack power. But I've been considering the option for weeks now...

I run Titania without an A, B, or Special skill since I've been to lazy to grind and am waiting for my Hector one day. But she's fantastic to fill niche of tanking blue mages, especially Reinhardts, Nowis, and Lindes.

Pejo

Gold Member
Who are the other members of your horse emblem team? I think all horse teams need at least one mage.

Here's what I have as possibilities, I haven't actually built a horse emblem team yet. Any suggestions? I don't even know what I want besides all the goads and maybe hones? I have like 120,000 feathers that I can use to promote whoever.

ZszJEAn.png
kyvq8Xz.png

(sorry if the images show up weird, I'm at work so I have images off by default)

I'm building Titania in the likelihood of promoting her. Getting those 12sp per kill thanks to Summer Tiki valor. Put on Fortify Cavalry assuming next to Xander at least.

She won't hit nearly as hard as S Tiki after tanking Rein but with her better res her hp will hold up better after the tanking hit. And partly just to have more variety than relying in S Tiki all the time lol. Been testing out Sheena the hi-res armor on the side as well.

Trying to snipe blues on the new banner and I get a full colourless pull (when it puffs, you just pray it's 4*) and a non-blue pull. I did get another Barst, Jagen, and a Cordelia.

Scum

Here's what I have as possibilities, I haven't actually built a horse emblem team yet. Any suggestions? I don't even know what I want besides all the goads and maybe hones? I have like 120,000 feathers that I can use to promote whoever.

(sorry if the images show up weird, I'm at work so I have images off by default)
I went with Cecilia, Camus, Xander and Reinhardt for my Horse Emblem. 🐴

Wasted 300 orbs and didn't get Summer Corrin. Lilina and Katarina broke my pity rate, FML.

Ouch, that sucks.

Katarina could be a gem in a miserable pile of trash though.

That said, I vaguely know how it feels gunning for a particular character and not getting them. I had to say goodbye to Julia, Ninian and Celica, although I can theoretically find them again still.

Alucrid

Banned
I decided to 🐳 on the Nohrian Summer Banner. 280 Orbs and several Ests, MRobins, Donnels, Bartres and Lon'qus later...

...I have no regrets! I can die happy.

were you just sniping each color as you went or did you do the full five each time

lt519

Pulled on the banner with 30 orbs, tried to snipe a Xander for the infantry impulse or a Corrin. Got a -Atk/+Def Elise lol, oh well, at least its a 5 star in less than 150 orbs. Got another 4* Mathilda tho to go with my 5* one, gonna build me a ridersbane team.

Roman

You have many options that boil down to taste in playstyle. I run hyper offense with Xander/Camus/Cecilia/Reinhardt.

You could also try out Brave Lance Peri, Cain, Blarblade Olwen, or Titania as an anti-mage.

To fully grow into her role Titania kind of needs Distant Counter, and personally I wouldnt't really invest in it because I can't use it in the arena for sufficient scoring. Camilla fills the same niche in a flier composition.

It really depends on how much trouble you have with Reinhardt and whether your Fortified Cecilia can survive a round.

I decided to �� on the Nohrian Summer Banner. 280 Orbs and several Ests, MRobins, Donnels, Bartres and Lon'qus later...

...I have no regrets! I can die happy.

+Atk/-Res Corrin, I'm envious.

Semajer

I earned another four orbs to have 20 for a full roll and ended up with another two 5*s in one roll including summer Corrin. It's minus attack, but as long as I got her I'm happy. That's six 5* units in one day, my luck is never this good. I'm probably going to lose a limb tomorrow to balance things out. Also got a Nowi which I've wanted for a while.

MicH

Oh my god, this is ridiculous.

Previously I pulled two -SPD +DEF Delthea. Surprisingly I pulled my freaking third Delthea when sniping blues on the Nohrian summer banner. Super excited to check her IVs she is my third -SPD +DEF Delthea. I give up. At least the merges are making a bit up for it.

After she broke my 4% pity rate II got S!Corrin on the very next pull though at 3%. Crazy. And of course she's -SPD. Kill me.

Scum

were you just sniping each color as you went or did you do the full five each time

I wanted fodder, to be honest as well so I went for full pulls. Got very bloody lucky with Blue Orbs (4!) for S!Corrin in one pull. I landed both Xander & Elise in another pull. I was after Palla and ended up with Leo as well 3* +SPD -RES Palla I was looking for. loool
I did think about sniping, but then I remembered doing that in order to get Tharja during her banner. Never again.

I can't begin to tell you how sick I am/was off seeing MRobin's animation though.

zknS7MG.png

Vena

I wanted fodder, to be honest as well so I went for full pulls. Got very bloody lucky with Blue Orbs (4!) for S!Corrin in one pull. I landed both Xander & Elise in another pull. I was after Palla and ended up with Leo as well 3* +SPD -RES Palla I was looking for. loool
I did think about sniping, but then I remembered doing that in order to get Tharja during her banner. Never again.

I can't begin to tell you how sick I am/was off seeing MRobin's animation though.

zknS7MG.png

MRobin is da best. Don't be sad, get glad!

I have only 8 orbs. :(

Everytime S!Elise levels up and I'm playing at a public area I get embarrassed.

I mean an anime loli with swimsuit appears on the entire screen of my cellphone...

Sushen

Bamboo 竹;244810296 said:
Everytime S!Elise levels up and I'm playing at a public area I get embarrassed.

I mean an anime loli with swimsuit appears on the entire screen of my cellphone...
You don't have S!Xander, do you? That's embarrassing in public.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, how should I build Berkut? It's not looking like I'll get any other Bonus unit for the Tempest, so I might as well train him up. I'm thinking using his lance, Water Boost 3, Lance Breaker, Ward Cavalry, Bonfire, Reposition, and pairing him up with a Cavalry B team.

Roman

Is there a site for builds? The wiki does not have builds for a lot of characters.

There are recommended builds on sites like the FEH wiki or Gamepress.

We (Gamepedia, the wiki) are working on expanding the build pages to make them a reliable resource for constructing competitive units, but there is very few of us, writeups take a while and we are currently prioritizing a gigantic tier list update.

Alternatively there is a link to the FE GAF Discord server in the OP of this thread where we are always glad to help players with building their teams. I can vouch that the advice given there is very similar or identical to what the most successful players would recommend.

So I started replayed this game after almost 2 months of hiatus, what did I miss ? What is that Bound heroes and Squad assault thing (can I play them any time I want ?) ? Did they fix tempest trial (stopped playing because doing this mode an hundred time to unlock everything worthwhile set me off) ? Since the New mystery of emblem banner, did I miss some great units worth summoning ? And basically what should I do after that long long hiatus (feels like maps are even harder than before) ?

Sorry for so much questions and thanks for the answers !

Semajer

So I started replayed this game after almost 2 months of hiatus, what did I miss ? What is that Bound heroes and Squad assault thing (can I play them any time I want ?) ? Did they fix tempest trial (stopped playing because doing this mode an hundred time to unlock everything worthwhile set me off) ? Since the New mystery of emblem banner, did I miss some great units worth summoning ? And basically what should I do after that long long hiatus (feels like maps are even harder than before) ?

Sorry for so much questions and thanks for the answers !

Bound Hero Battles are essentially Grand Hero Battles but with orbs as the reward instead of the character. They are time limited.

Squad Assault is a story mode which can be played at any time. Multiple maps in a row, while having to change your team each map.

Tempest Trials are still grindy, but the second was much better than the first one.

Try and set up multiple teams, that seems to be the endgame IS is working towards.

Bound Hero Battles are essentially Grand Hero Battles but with orbs as the reward instead of the character. They are time limited.

Squad Assault is a story mode which can be played at any time. Multiple maps in a row, while having to change your team each map.

Tempest Trials are still grindy, but the second was much better than the first one.

Try and set up multiple teams, that seems to be the endgame IS is working towards.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom