• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firewatch |OT| With Me

Lunar FC

cspAQzK.png

eVUsYXE.png

Cant wait, but Im too broke after Witness lol.

But man, this back to back with Witness seems like a perfect complimentary trip. The world looks so neat.

When I see a fire, I feel my anger rising. This was not a friendly fire. This was not a forest fire. It was a fire in the woods. This is all I am permitted to say.

GHG

I might get this and just go in blind, reviews be damned. All I've seen is one trailer but it's intriguing enough to make me want to see what it's all about.

Zekes!

The Giant Bomb preview the other day sold me on this game, and I hadn't heard anything about it except for their whole "What is Firewatch" bit from the Big Live Live Live show.

Really digging what I saw

Fisty

tp-6.png

Great OT title, great OT!

Ill be out of town tuesday, but i pray the internet speed is good in the hotel so i can remote play this beauty

Why are some of you here so good at making OT's? Is there like some elite OT making group? Do you get help from the devs sometimes? Impressive. I love it.

Highly optimistic about this one from the little bits that have been shown off. I won't be able to pick it up day 1 so I'll have to wait a while before I cant experience it.

playXray

Keep hearing so much hype about this I'm almost certainly going to get it this week. I have no idea what the game is about though!

Might sit down to play with a nice cup of Joe.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Any difference in price between PC and PS4 with PS+ discount (if any)?

And native 21:9 support for PC version? Leaning towards PS4 though as it is hooked up to a better sound system.

Top Bottom