• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First 4th generation Pokemon

Totakeke

movie7.gif

You can see it here http://www.pokemon2004.jp/ the 4th link after the flash movie.

It's supposed to be a pre-evolution of snorlax that would be shown in the 7th movie...

Ugh, it's ugly.

Kinda looks like it's wearing a dress. :p

snorlax10.jpg

Snorlax rocks though, so if it's related to it then it should be cool.

And +100 for Tommy doing the theme to the new Pokemon movie.

Grubdog

Banned
I think it looks cool, it must be in the next Pokemon game, which confirms Snorlax is also in the next Pokemon game, woo! But what will this next Pokemon game be on? DS? GameCube? GBA?

Snorlax is one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game if used properly, this pre-evolution could make him even stronger if it can learn new moves, which is most likely will.

I like.

Keio

For a Finer World
I think the new Pokémon (the pre-evolved forms of existing ones) are brilliant. I'm really looking forward to a DS Pokémon... here's hoping!

And Wake Up Snorlax! is my favourite Pokémon episode ever :)

I stopped paying attention to any of them after 251 Celebi. So I'm already out of the loop.

In my opinion the first 151 will always be the best :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It looks cool, but that green one is cooler, I think it's ratuwauza but my katakana might be off.

Then I think the red ones are different types of deokisisu, I like the latter two that look like they'll whip/slap you, especially the slapping one, lol.

Then there are what looks to be some pre-evolution plus/minus pikachu things, maybe they combine to make a big electrical shock?

Who is this Hitomi girl (purple hair)? she looks cool.

edit: oh those thinks have english translations, lol

second edit: wait, did he just copy the names off that dutch site? lol

cvxfreak

It's name is Gonbe, and it looks to be the pre-evolved form of Snorlax. It appears in the 7th Pokemon movie featuring Deoxys and Rayquaza, premiering in Japan in July.

Wow this is REALLY old news. I knew about it weeks ago. Oh well, glad to see it's making its rounds.

I'm pretty sure it's a preevolution of Snorlax. Can't wait to see more from this set though.

P90

worldrunover said:
I stopped paying attention to any of them after 251 Celebi. So I'm already out of the loop.

In my opinion the first 151 will always be the best :)

True, except Jirachi rocks.

hirokazu

what are those Pikachu variants? they introduce new Pikachu look-a-likes in every generation don't they? and what number movie will this be?

hirokazu said:
what are those Pikachu variants? they introduce new Pikachu look-a-likes in every generation don't they? and what number movie will this be?

They're actually Plusle and Minun. I'm not sure if they were meant to be clones of Pikachu, but they were to help introduce the idea of 2 on 2 battles since they work best together as a team.

hirokazu

DarthWufei said:
They're actually Plusle and Minun. I'm not sure if they were meant to be clones of Pikachu, but they were to help introduce the idea of 2 on 2 battles since they work best together as a team.

so they've appeared in the TV anime already, including the English version? were they in Ruby/Sapphire, or are they new for the movie?

Akira

I read somewhere that a huge number(thousands?) of Pokemons that were designed and created in the past and that Nintendo is just waiting to release the ultimate Pokemon game with all of the Pokemon. Any truth to this?

So that dude is gonna be in the movie coming next month? The one with the two badass looking super pokemon? If so then I'll be seeing it the day it hits theaters. I really can't wait to see some pics of the next Pokemon game.

Top Bottom