Not many people mentioning the TLOU2. I’d like to see how it runs on the PS5?
Unfortunately no. There are 39 original Xbox games that can be played on Series X when it comes out for now. Quick google search and you can find them.Will the fps XIII work? I have the original disc for OG Xbox. I know the new one is out similar time but interested to know if it will work. It didn't on xbox one.
Or GTA 3 And Vice City. That would be nice in higher res and HDR
What will be the first backwards compatible titles you try on your new systems?
Since I can't get a hold of a PS5 for pre-order, I'll more than likely have to wait until next year. However, I thought the same thing. I want want to get Cyberpunk 2077, but I think I'll wait until a fully fledged ps5/XsX version is released. I've noticed in the advert disclaimer that the release version plays great on PS5/Series X, but I'd like to see what improvements are made either through a patch or brute force alone. I think It'll be worth it. Unless you have a great PC running a new 3000 series card.I'll save Cyberpunk for the ps5
I want to revisit Bloodborn, Control, Horizon, Alan Wake and the Master Chief collection. I hope things have improved.
Gravety RushWhat will be the first backwards compatible titles you try on your new systems?
I'll list my top 5 for each
1. Final Fantasy VIIRemake - Quick test here to see if anything has improved while it's still fresh in mind. Will Cloud's apartment door still have a N64 texture?
2. The Last Guardian - Saved for a first playthrough. IIRC it couldn't quite handle 4K 30fps on PS4 Pro so it will be nice if it at least irons that out.
3. Astro Bot Rescue Mission - Saved for a first playghrough. Gotta test how PSVR works and probably should play this before the one that comes with PS5.
4. Gravety Rush - Saved for a first playthrough. Probably no enhancements but I saved it anyway and it's been near top of my queue for too long.
5. Bloodborne - Saved for a first playthrough. I hear good things except for the framerate. Lets see how it turns out.
1. Dead or Alive 6 - Digital Foundry already beat me too it, but I want to see the 4K 60fps boobs for myself.
2. Blue Dragon - It never got enhanced for One X and has some terrible aliasing. Really hope they managed to brute force double the resolution like they've been talking about.
3. Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris - This game has terrible performance all around. I'm not even sure XSX will be enough to stabilize it. It will be a true test.
4. Mad Max - This has some of the worst input lag I've come across. Lets's see if their attempts to alleviate that stuff helped any because this is a cool game besides that.
5. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Saved for a first playthrough. Unless it improves from the prototype footage it doesn't seem to lock at 60fps but it's still way better than before and I'm not waiting for the Pro consoles to play it.
Plus tons more for both but those are the ones I want to try out first. Basically I would be happy if both systems launched with 0 games.