• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look At 'Black Panther' on Civil War Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
OdXnrkr.png

20334238949_1a0835f8dc_c.jpg

11849809_1617191668547921_1144080793_n.jpg

MdrZZL2.jpg

GowTQuB.jpg

1Yg4px5.jpg

Fury451

Banned
"Black Panther on set"

3 pictures of Captain America

;)

That costume looks pretty iffy and like CW tv show quality.

Maybe it's the early prototype he adopts, but it looks like a motorcycle suit.

"Black Panther on set"

3 pictures of Captain America

;)

That costume looks pretty iffy. Maybe it's the early prototype he adopts, but it looks like a motorcycle suit.

Yeah definitely does not look like the "official" Black Panther suit which makes sense since he isn't yet king of Wakanda in this.

But I'll reserve judgment until we have a better pic

Black Panther was not on the "leaked cast for each side" thread...

Cuz T'Challa is on Team T'Challa

Fury451

Banned
Yeah definitely does not look like the "official" Black Panther suit which makes sense since he isn't yet king of Wakanda in this.

But I'll reserve judgment until we have a better pic

Didn't know that, that would make sense then.

He has one of the coolest looks in Marvel IMO, so I hope we see that king of Wakanda look.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Looks like blackcat.
Are we sure a woman doesn't take his costume? I remember there was a, presumably wakandan woman, that was supposed to be in Age of Ultron that they cut out for some reason.

Is that Cap a stunt double?

Pretty sure it is. I was an extra for this in Atlanta and he looks exactly like one of the stunt doubles that was on set.

EDIT: Maybe it's just the angle, but Black Panther's costume makes him look like a Power Ranger. It's kinda awkward.

-griffy-

Banned
Why they gotta half ass my boy's costume like that

Since these are all stunt doubles, these are probably just less detailed stunt versions of the costumes for wide shots with doubles, that favor mobility for the performer rather than all the minute detail the "hero" costumes will have in closeup, less active shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom