• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Spider-Man: Homecoming reactions

dabig2

Good to hear awesome impressions. But I still can't muster enough care about this movie beyond "I guess I'll go see it once it's been out a couple weeks". Teenage spider-man ain't my lane.

Theecliff

Banned
what are people's rt predictions? before these impressions i would have placed it in the mid to high 70s but now i think it'll get a high 80 percentage of critics liking it.

glad its sounding good. trailers been kinda boring as shit but Holland is a great spiderman and I love that they cast Keaton as the bad guy too.

pretty meh on mcu overall but some of their movies can be entertaining for sure, didn't expect this to be one of them when it was announced but its sounding more and more like it defo will be.

Glass Rebel

Hannibal paid a buff ass dude who looked nothing like him to show up at the premire. I love him.

I almost expected them to confuse Hannibal and Woodbine but when I saw the dude I was thoroughly confused.

Reality was that much funnier than my imagination.

what are people's rt predictions? before these impressions i would have placed it in the mid to high 70s but now i think it'll get a high 80 percentage of critics liking it.

Initially I thought high 70s but I revised it to mid 80s. Kinda think it could break the 90 barrier now though. Watts seems to have hit it out of the park.

Can't fathom how anyone thought a Spider-Man movie made by Marvel Studios would be anything other than a fucking hit.

He's their star attraction, even if they hate sharing him with Sony (lol at Feige playing nice on Venom in public, he knows that movie isn't happening).

o-CORBYN-TWEETS-570.jpg

The Kree

Banned
@PNemiroff
Turns out, two studios can join forces and make something great, and I find that pretty damn wonderful and exciting. #SpiderManHomecoming

Fox. Listen. Learn.

Blader

@PNemiroff
Turns out, two studios can join forces and make something great, and I find that pretty damn wonderful and exciting. #SpiderManHomecoming

Fox. Listen. Learn.

Not that I expect it at all, but I do wonder if a positive reception to Homecoming with particular emphasis on the Sony/Marvel relationship would help loosen Fox up a little on coordinating on a joint FF movie.

I'm completely fine with the X-Men staying in their own bubble though.

Top Bottom