• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First STALKER 2 In-Engine Footage Introduces New Protagonist “Skif”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned

Developer GSC Game World has today showcased the first in-engine look at its anticipated sequel STALKER 2. Although only brief, the footage introduces players to its new protagonist Skif

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Same video new blog post on XboxWire.
Should have linked to the wire article which actually has new information

Batiman

Banned
I don’t know shit about stalker. What type of game is it? Graphics look great and that trailer gave me Alien isolation vibes. And recently just played it and loved it.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I don’t know shit about stalker. What type of game is it? Graphics look great and that trailer gave me Alien isolation vibes. And recently just played it and loved it.
It's immersive open-world game. Probably one of the best, you have main path kind of set, but there is tons of side quests, which contains probably most atmospheric moments in gaming history. If you saw TV show Chernobyl, you will know the atmosphere from there. It's FPS RPG type of game. You have to be aware about surroundings, because it can kill you and it's basically if you would string open world sections from Metro: Exodus one of the other and made it more RPG. If that makes any sense.

If you have PC, I highly recommended to play the trilogy. There is a tons of mods for it and it holds up to this day, for me this games are timeless....

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Link to the article the linked article is referencing that actually has information.
The Video is still the same though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom