• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Witcher 3 gameplay leaked (closed-doors demo from gamescom)

Didn't really want to make a thread for this, but just wanted to say CDPR fucking rocks, they sent me a free shirt in the mail all the way from Poland (I'm in Florida) just for praising how good the game looked in the leaked footage.

They took that as me helping them quell the leaks :p

kxfUaZM.jpg

amG7vsA.jpg
I have one of those coming my way too! CDPR are the epitome of badass (though I actually did help them quell a few footage leaks, haha :p)

Hope the PS4 version is close to the PC version. It's the type of game that would make me wanna buy a PC but that's not an option for me

RedSwirl

For some reason, to me, next-gen doesn't really start until this game comes out. This is the first next-gen-only game that feels like a must-buy for me. The release date for Witcher 3 is also probably the ultimate deadline for me getting a new PC.

antonz

They are masters with the PC. I cannot wait to get my hands on the game. So good. still rocking my Triss avatar from Witcher 2 launch.

Best Studio to come along in a very long time. Don't even hesitate at the thought of buying any of their projects they have been that damn good

Log4Girlz

Didn't really want to make a thread for this, but just wanted to say CDPR fucking rocks, they sent me a free shirt in the mail all the way from Poland (I'm in Florida) just for praising how good the game looked in the leaked footage.

They took that as me helping them quell the leaks :p

kxfUaZM.jpg

amG7vsA.jpg

I'm from Florida too guys.

Serandur

For some reason, to me, next-gen doesn't really start until this game comes out. This is the first next-gen-only game that feels like a must-buy for me. The release date for Witcher 3 is also probably the ultimate deadline for me getting a new PC.

This is my exact situation, too. It's time for a new PC and I'm building specifically with the goal of running The Witcher 3 well, in my mind. Going to have to wait for benchmarks and stuff I suppose, but until The Witcher 3 comes out, there's nothing too demanding I'm dying to play.

iceatcs

I'm so jealous. Do you think these will be available for purchase?

They must still have thousands thousands, I went last day Gamescom, they still have a pile of t-shirts boxes. Even they threw to the air, people to catch it.

They will need to get rid. Maybe they will do the giveaway again or sell them, but 3rd world could need some.

Some Nobody

I was initially under the belief that this would launch in the early part of 2014, but the more I realize we've yet to see much of any gameplay (aside from this), and the footage we have seem seems to be the same few clips over and over again, the more I realize they're either farther off than I thought, or they REALLY don't want people to see this game until its perfect.

I can understand either but MAN I really want this game.

Top Bottom