• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Witcher 3 gameplay leaked (closed-doors demo from gamescom)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Update:

bad quality but here you go

off screen gameplay footage starts at 2:10

http://leadergamer.com.tr/witcher-3-gamescom-oyun-ici-videosu-sizdirildi-49675.html

ibsz6wPRsNGBpw.gif

iFNC1x1LYzbvS.gif

ibiFkWWS0kqPXW.gif

ile7quAlToCT7.gif

ReaperXL7

You would really think devs would not want crap footage of their games popping up on the net like this, but as long as they try to hide them people will find ways to get footage of the game out there.

I would rather see a proper gameplay walkthrough, or gameplay trailer, but ill tale this as its the best I can get currently.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I think TW2 is very over rated graphically, but this does in fact look very good.

Dynamic weather is the bomb. Can't wait to see more of it in Battlefield 4, and future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games.

Gbraga

DAYUM
DAAYUM
DAAAAAYUMMM

I'll be there for you day one CDPR, hold me tight.

Is my PC ready? That's the question I ask myself every time I enter a Witcher 3 thread.

homer_drool_1.gif

Oh my god, this was beautiful. I can't even imagine how it must look in a high quality 1080p video. The moving trees, the thunderstorm in the background. I want it NOW.

Coldsnap

Is my PC ready? That's the question I ask myself every time I enter a Witcher 3 thread.

Yea same. And I have a i5 3570k at 4.8GHZ and a Asus GTX780. Think I need a titan for this, want it to blow my mind as much as Witcher 2 still does. Was playing it last night in Vergen and spent like 20 minutes just watching the light bounce off the rocks.

Vasili2K38

I'm the only one who sees also a massive improvement in the animation department.. even if the quality of the footage is very crappy, looks impressive, lots of NPCs and the storm in the forest :O

Acheteedo

Character animations during conversations are pretty bad. Like worse than Mass Effect 1. I guess there's a lot of development time left.

Gbraga

Yea same. And I have a i5 3570k at 4.8GHZ and a Asus GTX780. Think I need a titan for this, want it to blow my mind as much as Witcher 2 still does. Was playing it last night in Vergen and spent like 20 minutes just watching the light bounce off the rocks.

Yeah, I can play Witcher 2 at 60fps and it looks phenomenal, but since 3 is open world it's possible that it will both run and look a bit worse on the same hardware, and I don't want that :(

Logic tells me I should be fine with my PC, but I'm still afraid.

Top Bottom