• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT| Pumpin' Iron and Spittin' Blood.

Cutty Flam

Banned

^^^That song sounds just like the type of dude is dead serious about his training. That's some Goku/Vegeta right there
When you're in the lab just sweating like you was out in the storm doing pushups but in the zone all that matters is continuing the intensity and struggling to spend every last molecule of ATP available

off duty ninja off duty ninja

you aight bro, how's your foot?
I appreciate you checking in Tess. Between the lockdown and the country burning I’ve been struggling a bit. I used to be able to brush these things off better but after the last couple of years I kinda shut down when things feel like they are spinning out of control.

This is the weirdest time I’ve ever experienced in my life. It feels I’m in an episode of The Twilight Zone. We’ve been cooped up too long. I’m really angry over what’s happening to our country right now.

The foot is pretty much back to normal now. I’ve ran a couple times this month with no pain afterward. I’m probably going overboard but I’m taking it really easy right now. Short, slow runs to get moving again and more importantly build a routine. Consistency building is the hardest phase for me.

I need to stick to gaming as much as I can and get back in here for some positive reading.

Tesseract

Banned
back at it, 48 hours awake starting now

apex and isometrics between queues, also gotta finish a bunch of concept art

~

1. Plank

Isometric%20Exercise%20Plank.jpg

• Get on all fours with your feet together, your body straight from head to heels, and your hands in line with (but slightly wider than) your shoulders.
  • Clench your glutes, draw your shoulders down, and brace your core to lock your body into position.
  • Hold until fatigued. (Can also be performed on forearms and on each side.)
2. Low Squat

Isometric%20Exercise%20Low%20Squat.jpg

• Stand tall with your feet hip- to shoulder-width apart and your hands by your sides, toes pointed forward.
  • Keeping your back flat and core braced, push your hips back, bend your knees, extend your arms forward, and lower your body as far as possible.
  • Hold for time.

3. Split Squat

Isometric%20Exercise%20Split%20Squat.jpg

• If you have weak glutes and quads, then you are running a high risk of runner knee and a plethora of other overuse injuries - Split squats will help off set that risk.
  • Take an athletic stance with back straight and core engaged, then step into a lunge position.
  • Make the pose more challenging by sinking down until your front knee is bent to a 90 degrees and your back knee nearly touches the floor.
4. Wall Sit

Isometric%20Exercise%20Wall%20Sit.jpg

• Stand with your back against a wall, your feet hip-width apart and your hands by your sides.
  • Slide down the wall until your hips and knees are 90 degrees, with your shoulders and butt touching the wall.
  • Hold until fatigued.
5. Calf Raise Hold

Isometric%20Exercise%20Calf%20Raise%20Hold.jpg

• Start by using with both legs, raise your heels and lift your body off the ground.
  • Once you get as high as you can go, hold this position for 1 minute, then slowly come back down.
  • As your body gets comfortable with this new stress, you can add another 30 seconds at a time you until you reach 5 minutes.
6. Leg Extensions

Isometric%20Exercise%20Leg%20Extensions.jpg

• Sit on a chair with your tailbone firmly against the back of the chair, hands resting on the chair with both feet flat on the floor.
  • Slowly extend your right leg out in front of you, engage your quads, and reach your toes toward your hin as much as you can without losing form.
  • Hold the position for 30 seconds to one minute, then lower down to starting position and change sides.

7. Isometric Push-up

Isometric%20Exercise%20Push%20Up.jpg

• Get on all fours with your feet together, your body straight from head to heels, and your hands in line with (but slightly wider than) your shoulders.
  • Bend your elbows so that your upper arms flare out diagonally from your torso (you should form an arrow when viewed from above).
  • Lower your body until your elbows form 90-degree angles, and hold until fatigued.
8. Static Lunge

Isometric%20Exercise%20Static%20Lunge.jpg

• Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart and your hands at your sides.
  • Keeping your chest up, shoulders back, back flat, and core engaged, take a large step forward with your right foot. Lower your body until your front thigh is parallel with the ground and your left knee is bent 90 degrees.
  • Hold until fatigued, performing equal reps on both sides.
9. Dumbbell Curl

Isometric%20Exercise%20Dumbbell%20Curl%20A.jpg

• Stand holding a pair of dumbbells at arm’s length by your sides, palms facing forward.
  • Keeping your elbows tucked and your upper arms locked in place, curl the dumbbells until your forearms are parallel to the floor.
  • Hold until fatigued.
10. Bench Press

Isometric%20Exercise%20Bench%20Press.jpg

• Lie on a flat bench holding a pair of dumbbells or barbell directly above your chest with your palms facing forward. Your head, upper back, and butt should touch the bench, and your feet should be flat on the floor.
  • Slowly lower to the sides of your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
  • Stop when the weights are a few inches above your chest, and hold until fatigued.
11. Dead Hang

Isometric%20Exercise%20Dead%20Hang.jpg

• Grab a pull-up bar with an over- or underhand grip, your hands shoulder-width apart.
  • Allow your body to hang with your legs crossed behind you or toes pointed toward the floor.
  • Hold until fatigued.
12. Pull-Up Hold

Isometric%20Exercise%20Pull%20Up%20Hold.jpg

• Grasp pull-up bar with hands shoulder-width apart.
  • Pull yourself up until your upper chest is even with the bar.
  • With elbow down, focus on squeezing the shoulder blades together and hold the position for 1–2 minutes.
13. Scapular Retraction

Isometric%20Scapular%20Retraction.jpg

• Grab a pull-up bar with an overhand grip, your hands shoulder-width apart, and let your body hang.
  • Draw your shoulders down and back to raise your shoulders just slightly toward the bar.
  • Hold until fatigued.
14. Flexed-Arm Hang

Isometric%20Exercise%20Flexed%20Arm%20Hang.jpg

• Grab a pull-up bar with an underhand grip, your hands shoulder-width apart, and let your body hang.
  • Pinch your shoulder blades down, then bend your elbows until your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
  • Hold until fatigued.
15. Hollow-Body Hold

Isometric%20Exercise%20Hollow%20Body%20Hold.jpg

• Lie supine with the arms and legs in the air and the knees bent. Flatten out the lumbar spine so there's no gap between the floor and the low back.
  • Pinch your shoulder blades down, and position your feet just in front of your body, with your legs straight. Engage your core. Your body should form a gentle C shape.
  • Hold until fatigued.
16. Good Morning

Isometric%20Exercise%20Good%20Morning.jpg

• Place an barbell on your back as if preparing to back squat. Hinge at the hips, and lower your chest until it’s parallel to the floor.
  • Hold for 10 seconds, then return to standing.
  • Next, hinge again, lowering torso to just 45 degrees. Hold 10 seconds, then return to standing.
17. Goblet Squat

Isometric%20Exercise%20Goblet%20Squat.jpg

• Holding a heavy dumbbell or kettlebell in the front racked position with both hands in front of your chest, elbows tight to your sides, lower into a squat.
  • Hold at the bottom of your range of motion (ideally parallel or just below) for 5 seconds, then press through heels and return to standing.
18. Lateral Shoulder Raise

Isometric%20Exercise%20Lateral%20Shoulder%20Raise.jpg

• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, with your knees slightly bent.
  • Hold the weights at your sides with your arms straight but elbows unlocked.
  • Raise the weights equally out to either side until they are shoulder height.
19. Upright Row

Isometric%20Exercise%20Upright%20Row.jpg

• Stand upright with your feet hip-distance apart and your knees slightly bent.
  • Hold the barbell lightly in front of you with your arms straight.
  • Bend your elbows to raise the weight up to shoulder level.
20. Bridge

Isometric%20Exercise%20Bridge.jpg

• Lie down on your back on the floor. Flex your knees, keep your hands on the sides, and feet and palms flat on the ground.
  • Support your body on your feet on and palms and gently thrust your hip upwards.
  • Hold this position for 10 seconds before lowering your body back to the starting position.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Tesseract Tesseract

Excellent list. Have you ever done isometric training with like 85-95% or more your max effort? I think most people only do it for 3-5 seconds at a time for a few sets or so but always was curious about that kind of training. Sounds like a useful component to add in to the routine every so often

teezzy

Banned
So ive more less reached a stable weight, but on top of that I'm definitely starting to see slight growth in my arms.

I'm so happy I've never been able to commit to weightlifting like this prior. I've always wanted musculature and I'm finally making progress

So awesome

Cutty Flam

Banned
Yo, Cutty, what's that straight fire underneath about holding a PVC/broomstick to your tail bone?
I've been using a curtain rod but actually, I could probably just use one of the foam rollers now that I think of it....

It's the exercise my Physical Therapist prescribed for me to do to get back to health. You need something to touch the back of your head, the traps area between your shoulder blades, and have it touch your tailbone. Has to touch all three points. It feels so damn uncomfortable and awkward imo. Feels like it restricts my ROM even more than it is already compromised at the moment. It's not fun but I've been doing it every other day

Been doing the PT exercises in addition to trying to fix my postural issues that I think caused the injury to my left elbow region. Still not sure if it's nerve, tendon, or muscle entirely but I actually think it might be nerve related for the most part. I might call to get it checked out tmrw to know for sure

Goals are just to keep working towards more reps and sets that I can do comfortably. I'm about to start doing more back exercises to help with the posture so I think that will be helping a ton. This is the routine I've been doing every other day essentially to try to make sure I can reach high level of activity soon (shooting for three to four months)

-Dead Bugs (beginner level core exercise) 3/12 reps
-3 Point Squats 3/10
-Walking few blocks then stretching legs afterwards (all muscle groups in legs)
-Dorsiflexion / ankle mobility stretch for 45 seconds
-Hip Thrust activation (push through entire foot not just heels) 3/12
-Multifidis quadriped lifts (one knee elevated on towel and raise other knee level to knee on towel) 3/12
-Stretch chest on bench or door
-Traps stretch after 2/12 shrugs bodyweight only
-W's on the ground with Superman Holds 3/12
-Diaphragmatic breathing 30 breaths 5 sets

Going to add next workout:

Face Pulls 2/15
Band pull aparts (external rotation) 20 sets of one perfect rep performed
Reintroduce Lat Pulldowns with Resistance band 3/6 see how it feels next day
Reintroduce Rows with Resistance band 3/6 see how it feels following day
Neck exercises all direction + deep neck flexion
Calf raises: 3/6 reps will probably do the dorsiflextion stretch after this exercise since greater blood flow will be in area
Myofascial release to back area w/ foam roller + lacross ball, hamstrings w/ lacross ball very lightly, calves
1 Ulnar nerve rehab exercise

And will see how it all goes. Don't want to do too much, I've been down this road before. Trying to keep it within pain threshold and build back safely

Would be so much easier to get back to health if China hadn't fucked the planet. Gym was like my own PT environment, every day if I needed it, Access to sauna, jacuzzi, pool, shower would do cold shower and then go back to jacuzzi for several sets (contrast therapy hot then cold), all the various equipment. It was all an immense help. And now it's not an option. And when it does become an option, there's no guarantee people aren't going to be battling for their health/lives against the disease of a lifetime if/when they come down with the Covid-19 disease. Sauna benefits are huge, Pool therapy exercises and just swimming i=or even walking in the pool is an amazing workout for anyone. You can adjust it to your fitness level and get the workouts of a lifetime fairly safely, And although I haven't tried it yet, I wanted to do the contrast therapy with something as high temperature of a hot tub and then go to the cold shower for 7 sets just as Kobe Bryant would do after his daily routines. I've only done two sets back to back in the shower recently

That's what I've been up to. It's boring as fuck. But it's necessary so fuck it. Doing it anyway

jts

...hate me...
I've been back to the weights after 1-2 years of inactivity, used a couple of weeks to get the rust out and now have been doing Stronglifts 5x5 for the first time, I really like it and it gets me going.

I like that it's only 3 exercises per workout
I like that it's only 5 reps per set
I like that the deadlift is only one set
I like that the progression per workout is laid out on the plan, and there's an official free app to track it

I do worry it might be too simplistic and I'm leaving gains on the table by not performing some more exercises I have access to, but I also don't want to haphazardly throw random stuff like farmer's walks etc without a plan, feels like I could do more harm than good. Maybe just stick to the plan and get strength gains and worry about adding stuff later?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Hard to say without knowing your goals, but the scientifically-proven way to build strength and muscle tissue is via progressive overload, more hypertrophy than atrophy/damage, sufficient rest periods for tissue healing/generation, and sufficient nutrition. Doing whole-body exercises like farmer's walks (better yet, do overhead farmer's walks) will help your posture, give you core stability, improve your heart/lung performance, all that good stuff.

Just don't overdo anything. Walk a distance holding a weight to your side in one hand, switch hands, walk back, then try to walk a bit further and/or increase the weight a bit week by week.

jts

...hate me...
Hard to say without knowing your goals, but the scientifically-proven way to build strength and muscle tissue is via progressive overload, more hypertrophy than atrophy/damage, sufficient rest periods for tissue healing/generation, and sufficient nutrition. Doing whole-body exercises like farmer's walks (better yet, do overhead farmer's walks) will help your posture, give you core stability, improve your heart/lung performance, all that good stuff.

Just don't overdo anything. Walk a distance holding a weight to your side in one hand, switch hands, walk back, then try to walk a bit further and/or increase the weight a bit week by week.
Thank you. I actually have a truck tire that is heavy as fuuuuck which I have added some handles onto. I can also hit it with a sledgehammer, all of those are quite fun to me. No way I can lift it overhead lol! But I guess I can increase the weight by placing some weights inside, but I think I should hold off that for a while since for now I can only do short distances until it feels like my hands will fall off :pie_thinking:

teezzy teezzy

Actually 200 is not that hard at all. Plus nobody is making you do them at once. You can do 5 sets of 40 or whatever you wish. The load would still be similar as long as you dont take breaks longer than 1 minute between sets. The main takeaway from his speach is, burn more power, put less food in your body. You can do a 1000 crunches a day...somewhere underneath is a 6 pack waiting but that alone wont burn the fat covering it.

teezzy

Banned
teezzy teezzy

Actually 200 is not that hard at all. Plus nobody is making you do them at once. You can do 5 sets of 40 or whatever you wish. The load would still be similar as long as you dont take breaks longer than 1 minute between sets. The main takeaway from his speach is, burn more power, put less food in your body. You can do a 1000 crunches a day...somewhere underneath is a 6 pack waiting but that alone wont burn the fat covering it.

It's definitely something I'll need to work on and incorporate.

I genuinely can't even remember the last time I did a crunch. One of my more dreaded exercises. I'll do pushups, dips, squats, and kb swings all day though now if I can. I don't even game much or watch tv these days.

Cheers.

Cutty Flam

Banned
3aaKDTB.jpg

Gonna start posting every workout. Has to be done, it’ll hold me accountable more and that’s a plus

I think I just had nerve entrapment, maybe the ulnar nerve. I did the exercises I was nervous to do (OHP, Farmer Walks, Back) I think it’s going to get better more and more as long as I try to reduce sitting and poor postural habits. And the major focus on doing everything correctly going forward. I know it’s boring as fuck, at least to me, but I’m going to stretch a lot more after each workout and really focus on diaphragmatic breathing. I had no idea until yesterday how sitting and slouching actually affects your diaphragm and ability to breathe effectively. So stretching will serve as meditation sort of for me going forward

^^^Whenever I hear this song, I think of the strong warrior who speaks not a word in Shadow of the Colossus, and his trust partner, his horse, Agro. This song plays after the game is beaten, but I always envisaged Agro in open field sprinting away in triumph, complete freedom living life to the fullest in that moment. Sprinting and feeling alive and the glorious moment of victory in shining bright in Agro’s mind. This song always makes me think of freedom, triumphant glory and what it will feel like to realize a goal maybe even a dream achieved after a long and hard fought journey. Especially 0:25-0:52 imo

Cutty Flam

Banned
It's definitely something I'll need to work on and incorporate.

I genuinely can't even remember the last time I did a crunch. One of my more dreaded exercises. I'll do pushups, dips, squats, and kb swings all day though now if I can. I don't even game much or watch tv these days.

Cheers.
If you want a challenging core exercise, hang from a bar and spell the alphabet out with your feet or knees. It’s tough, so tough. But something you can work on and it will hit everything in your midsection. Transversus abdominis, rectus abdominis, internal and external obliques it’s going to work the entire abdominal complex

teezzy

Banned
If you want a challenging core exercise, hang from a bar and spell the alphabet out with your feet or knees. It’s tough, so tough. But something you can work on and it will hit everything in your midsection. Transversus abdominis, rectus abdominis, internal and external obliques it’s going to work the entire abdominal complex

So... ummm...crunches, you say? Those dont sound so tough anymore. 😅

Cutty Flam

Banned
So... ummm...crunches, you say? Those dont sound so tough anymore. 😅

Haha yeah it's very challenging. Don't be too surprised when you're struggling on the first three letters lol, happens to everyone. It's definitely not beginner or even novice level, more advanced. But if you can do some letters and progress every so often you'll have a nice staple exercise for core. Imagine doing the Chines alphabet lmao fuuuuck dude, would be insane lol

SotC is so good. 🤤
It's truly art. A masterpiece. Inspiring to the point where I have used several songs during very intense sets of lunges and farmers carries just busting out insane t.u.t. and volume. It really helped me dial into that realm that zone you get into when you're serious as fuck about improving every workout, trying to get those final reps. Shadow of the Colossus is one for the ages

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
teezzy teezzy why do crunches if you don't want to? The goal is to strengthen your core right? Crunches are for the birds. Grab your kettlebell and do "orbits" / "halos"

ezgif.com-optimize-23.gif

However this dude sucks at his form. Stand up as straight and immobile as you can! The straighter you stand as that weight orbits around you, the stronger your abs, obliques, and back become. It's a good way to integrate your trunk into your hips in terms of feeling that connection and balance. Swing around your body in a smooth, controllable speed. It works your grip and the rotational strength in your arms a bit, too.

Add one additional move: with the momentum of the weight swinging around your body, bring the weight up to chest height with one hand, push against the weight with the opposite hand, and swing it around the body it the opposite direction. Bring the kettlebell around the body and up to the other side of the chest, push with the other hand, and swing back. Repeat these for awhile. Keep your body as straight as you can without twisting or bending.

It's a good shoulder stretch, too (your arms should be loose like whips except when you lift the weight at the end).

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi I already kind of do that! I seriously love swinging my kb around. Didnt realize that worked the same muscle group since it's a different movement. My favorite is between the legs almost like a figure 8. i linked a video above.

I also saw the one where you sit on your ass and move the kb from side to side as you twist your abdomen.

I need to keep this fun or else I wont stick with it. But between swings and then spinning the bell around my legs, and doing that twist thing ... surely that's a decent ab workout id think

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
teezzy teezzy I like any kb movements that use big ranges of momentum. American swings, passing through legs, orbiting the body, etc all feel like I'm getting a good stretch, a massage, and a workout at the same time. Overhead farmer walks are also a new fav of mine with the kb. The halo-and-block move I mentioned works everything between your waist and neck, even the chest. If you can do 5 straight minutes with your current kb size, you'll feel it good.

Plus, everyone needs at least one weighted transverse exercise in their routine. Pretty sure it's necessary in order to avoid spinal/back/hip injuries later in life.

If you have any other moves you're using, share with the class. I've only been using kettlebell for about 3 months now so I'm an amateur. :goog_grinning_sweat:

Cutty Flam

Banned
teezzy teezzy why do crunches if you don't want to? The goal is to strengthen your core right? Crunches are for the birds. Grab your kettlebell and do "orbits" / "halos"

ezgif.com-optimize-23.gif

However this dude sucks at his form. Stand up as straight and immobile as you can! The straighter you stand as that weight orbits around you, the stronger your abs, obliques, and back become. It's a good way to integrate your trunk into your hips in terms of feeling that connection and balance. Swing around your body in a smooth, controllable speed. It works your grip and the rotational strength in your arms a bit, too.

Add one additional move: with the momentum of the weight swinging around your body, bring the weight up to chest height with one hand, push against the weight with the opposite hand, and swing it around the body it the opposite direction. Bring the kettlebell around the body and up to the other side of the chest, push with the other hand, and swing back. Repeat these for awhile. Keep your body as straight as you can without twisting or bending.

It's a good shoulder stretch, too (your arms should be loose like whips except when you lift the weight at the end).
That actually looks fun as fuck. I might try that tmrw. Looks sort of like a hardcore version of hoola hoop only w/ kettlebell usage and hands play a role here. This is probably only safe with a very light kettlebell though. One wrong movement and I would assume you can really fuck something up I am thinking. Idk why but I have a very strong fear for injury with kettlebells. A lot of the exercises seem to take advantage of momentum and depend on the individual’s ability to be highly efficient in their ability to maintain constant rhythm and fluid motion. Maybe I’m just way too oldschool with controlled movements and perfect form but with kettlebells I see so much that can potentially go wrong. Am I be overly paranoid here? I really want to try that exercise, but at the same time, I would be furious with myself if I managed to injure yet another part of my body

Are there any kettlebell masters you know of on youtube? I have a feeling there’s not much science behind these exercises backing up how they affect the body i.e. muscle recruitment for example. But maybe there are some who can teach me how to do everything safely and explain with amazing detail? That exercise looks like it would be a lot of fun and worthwhile to add into a routine but tbh, I have my doubts with kettlebell work

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
That actually looks fun as fuck. I might try that tmrw. Looks sort of like a hardcore version of hoola hoop only w/ kettlebell usage and hands play a role here. This is probably only safe with a very light kettlebell though. One wrong movement and I would assume you can really fuck something up I am thinking. Idk why but I have a very strong fear for injury with kettlebells. A lot of the exercises seem to take advantage of momentum and depend on the individual’s ability to be highly efficient in their ability to maintain constant rhythm and fluid motion. Maybe I’m just way too oldschool with controlled movements and perfect form but with kettlebells I see so much that can potentially go wrong. Am I be overly paranoid here? I really want to try that exercise, but at the same time, I would be furious with myself if I managed to injure yet another part of my body

Are there any kettlebell masters you know of on youtube? I have a feeling there’s not much science behind these exercises backing up how they affect the body i.e. muscle recruitment for example. But maybe there are some who can teach me how to do everything safely and explain with amazing detail? That exercise looks like it would be a lot of fun and worthwhile to add into a routine but tbh, I have my doubts with kettlebell work
So a bit of a tangent because it sounds a bit similar to my mindset from months ago: I participated in various sports / athletic programs growing up. I was always fairly fit if not a bit pudgy sometimes. I followed the traditional "American dumbbell/ barbell / plyometrics" sort of exercises for most of my life, doing lunges, pushups, deadlifts, bicep curls, burpees, etc etc and playing sports like basketball, football, baseball, etc etc

None of this worked to keep me in shape because I still got fat in my adult life. When I got into kettlebell and joined this thread I was only doing calisthenics and fasting to stay in shape. I wanted a weighted exercise, but I was leery of returning to my good ol' American heavy barbel / racking / push-to-failure sort of routine.

I got into kettlebells specifically because I was worried about injury, especially joint and spinal injury. I learned these because Ballistic exercise is supposed to be great for those issues.

If you want kettlebell stuff start with Pavel. He will explain proper form, safety, and a variety of kettlebell moves.

I would avoid learning a huge range of kettlebell moves at the same time (that was the advice I was given when starting). Just start with swings. Then add in cleans or begin practicing your turkish getup with a lighter weight.

EDIT: oh and I do my halos with a 35 lb kettlebell. I'm not sure if that's heavy or light.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I'd say my big kb advice would be for swings and proper form

Keep feet flat on ground, hinge at the hips, and pretend theres like a large orange under your chin, keep facing forward

I do one arm swings more often now and pass back and forth between arms mid swing every so often. I just have fun with it

Squats with the kb are cool too. Someone told me to hold the kb upside down while doing these. Idk if it makes a difference but I've started doing that. They're called goblet squats

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Using a kb as counterweight during isometrics and during stretching is good too.

Do not underestimate the turkish getup. I'd go as far to say that one should be training toward improving their turkish getup, in the same way that someone might aim to improve their deadlift or clean-and-press as a general measure of their core strength.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got a working shower (builder was stuck in Norway for ages when Covid kicked off). I’ve not been able to exercise properly due to the man cave having a bath room in it and the spare room with the rowing machine having loads of supplies in it but now I have a shower so I can exercise in the morning and the rowing machine is back. Checked my weight and I’ve put on 2 fucking stone during lockdown. I’ve got a LOT of work ahead of me.

Top Bottom