• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT3| BroScience, Protein Dysentery, XXL Calf Implants, and Squat Rack Hogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
God I love shoulder day. I always feel like a fucking monster when I leave, and I've not seen anyone press more than me there yet in over a year. Feels good man, ego boost engaged!

X-Frame

I did 2 sets of 5 reps of *sort-of* one-arm push-ups today.

Instead of my off hand being behind my back or something, it is straight out to the side resting on a medicine ball for balance.

This is huge for me, as a couple weeks ago I tried this and could only do 1 set of 2 reps for each. My shoulders/pecs/rotator cuffs are getting stronger.

Pretty soon I'll be able to rep out 10 reps of one-arm push-ups. I think at that point once I can do 10 easily I will finally feel I am ready to add in some dumbbell bench press *shriek!!!*

Alienshogun said:
God I love shoulder day. I always feel like a fucking monster when I leave, and I've not seen anyone press more than me there yet in over a year. Feels good man, ego boost engaged!

What do you do? Standing OHP?

I LOVED that exercise before I got hurt. One of my favorites. Takes every muscle in your body to stabilize and press without killing yourself. When I did 135 pounds I felt like such a badass.

Maybe one day again ..

Alienshogun said:

Do you drive a huge SUV or a muscle car?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
X-Frame said:
What do you do? Standing OHP?

I LOVED that exercise before I got hurt. One of my favorites. Takes every muscle in your body to stabilize and press without killing yourself. When I did 135 pounds I felt like such a badass.

Maybe one day again ..

Yep, standing press. I do 185 5 sets of 5.

Definitely one of my favorite days. I love chest, tricep and shoulder days the most.

How did you hurt yourself?

cuevas said:
Do you drive a huge SUV or a muscle car?

Dodge Caliber actually, complete with a car seat. ;)

Gvaz

Banned
Is it a bad thing that my bmr is like 3100 or 3200 and I'm cutting to 2700 but frequently i rarely hit 2k?

I'm trying to get the amount of protein to about my body weight and work out 3 times a week but I don't feel like im making any progress. I try to eat more but idk what to eat? I'm not always hungry

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Alienshogun said:

I always watch youtube videos to keep myself in check and remind myself how much of a weak bitch I am.

Klokov 225kg

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
MrToughPants said:
I always watch youtube videos to keep myself in check and remind myself how much of a weak bitch I am.

Klokov 225kg

I wonder how much I could do if I used my body weight to throw it up like that.

The way I do it is with strict form, but I see people do it like that (in the video) sometimes too.

Obviously I couldn't do as much as he's doing, but even when I did my 1rm at 225lbs I didn't bounce the weight up like that.

I may do that little trick the next time I find my 1rm.

Either way, that dude is strong as hell.

OG Kush said:
Yeah please stop caring about what other people think of you at the gym. Everyones there to get healthy and fit. You need to stop with that bullshit thinking and just do it or shit aint ever going to change in your life.
Has nothing to do with looks. It's mental. Be easy. I hardly look fat. But I don't look fit either lol.

My schedule doesn't have room for it anyway. Unless I had more options and money in the "watch my kid even though I just got home after working all day and hardly have time for anything before getting sleep (lmao) just to wake up and repeat the process" department. What can I get at the gym I can't get at home anyway?

I said no gym so people can suggest home routines, not to lecture me on the benefits.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
X-Frame said:
Every single person here who squats or deadlifts or even does olympic lifts needs to watch this 30 minute video by Dan John.

He's funny, and everything he says is so simple.

Dan John Squat/Deadlift/Olympic Lift Video (Google Video)
His best tip was be on your heels and knees out. If your knees are wobbling as you are coming back up from a squat, you are doing it wrong and risk tearing something. Push those knees out.

Petrie

Banned
MoonsaultSlayer said:
Has nothing to do with looks. It's mental. Be easy. I hardly look fat. But I don't look fit either lol.

My schedule doesn't have room for it anyway. Unless I had more options and money in the "watch my kid even though I just got home after working all day and hardly have time for anything before getting sleep (lmao) just to wake up and repeat the process" department. What can I get at the gym I can't get at home anyway?

I said no gym so people can suggest home routines, not to lecture me on the benefits.
Are you going to build a squat rack and invest in a set of olympic weights? Along with everything else? If not, you will completely miss out not going to the gym. It isn't about lecturing, its about not using a bowflex and calling it a day.

balddemon

Banned
can i show off my progress here?

http://imgur.com/a/K7NqV

i think it's pretty good for 5 months work with wisdom teeth removal thrown in that put me out for a week. also at least a week or 2 where i didn't go to the gym at all because of work/school issues. only gained 2 lbs btw :p 170-172. i wonder what would happen if i ate more...

edit: as for PRs...i didn't really keep track, but i remember struggling to get 95x8 on bench, now i struggle to get 165x8 (lbs). curls went from me doing 20x10 now i can do 45x10 (one set max) and i workout with 30s atm. shoulder raises went from 10lbs to 20lbs. pullups went from 5 in one set to 15-20 in one set. pushups increased to the point where i get bored doing them lol. i also just feel a lot fucking bigger and the ladies are definitely noticing ;) fucking amazing feeling. oh and my vert went from barely grabbing the rim to almost hammering a 2handed drose style dunk.

edit2: album has 37 views..wtf is that lol

snoopen

balddemon said:
l. i also just feel a lot fucking bigger and the ladies are definitely noticing ;) fucking amazing feeling.
oh hell yeah, it's just such a big kick seeing girls checking you out / commenting. very solid progress bro.

although being big is challenging, i just hit 82kg (180lbs?) which is the heaviest i've ever been, i'm 6"2, was playing competitive mixed indoor soccer/football and had to be very careful not knocking smaller people around, a girls knee smashed my leg and she went off for the rest of the match, i didn't feel anything.. oh well.

MoonsaultSlayer said:

How about just do a lot of pushups and pullups every day, maybe alternate. You could do them tabata style -- as many as you can for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, repeat 8 times; increase the time by 5 seconds every week or whatever. You'll be getting a great cardio workout and upper body hypertrophy in a few minutes a day. You're not going to gain mass, but you'll look better. People sometimes commented about my arms when I used to do tabata pushups cuz it gives you a pump. But don't expect to increase strength, mostly cardio and endurance.

I'd throw in body squats or lunges, turkish getups, burpees, stuff for your legs and core also.

If tabatas aren't for you, just do as many reps as you can and increase them a little every day. I think that's a realistic plan that anyone no matter how busy can follow though on. It would be 20-30 minutes a day. You might find that you slowly want to spend more time as you advance.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
balddemon said:

i think it's pretty good for 5 months work with wisdom teeth removal thrown in that put me out for a week. also at least a week or 2 where i didn't go to the gym at all because of work/school issues. only gained 2 lbs btw :p 170-172. i wonder what would happen if i ate more...

edit: as for PRs...i didn't really keep track, but i remember struggling to get 95x8 on bench, now i struggle to get 165x8 (lbs). curls went from me doing 20x10 now i can do 45x10 (one set max) and i workout with 30s atm. shoulder raises went from 10lbs to 20lbs. pullups went from 5 in one set to 15-20 in one set. pushups increased to the point where i get bored doing them lol. i also just feel a lot fucking bigger and the ladies are definitely noticing ;) fucking amazing feeling. oh and my vert went from barely grabbing the rim to almost hammering a 2handed drose style dunk.

Damn, I am a little jealous of your progress. Good work. Life must be nice as a hardgainer.

reilo said:
His best tip was be on your heels and knees out. If your knees are wobbling as you are coming back up from a squat, you are doing it wrong and risk tearing something. Push those knees out.

I learnt from a couple of competition powerlifters for the past 3 months of so

Low-bar/power squats or highbar
12 o clock to 2 o clock
Sub or parallel

Man there's so much

I've actually got a video of it, let me see if I can upload it

nickcv

hello guys, this is my first post in this thread.

on june i started training a lot trying to lose some weight.
i was 119 kg (262 pounds) and i decided i couldn't take it anymore, so i started swimming again (2 times a week) and doing some weight lifting/cardio in the gym (3 times a week)

right now i'm 104kg (229 pounds) and everything is going just fine.
during my first period i was taking some acetyl-l carnitine to help the process of losing some body fat (1 500mg cap 30 minutes before my training http://www.prozis.com/ww_en/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=162&products_id=8260) for 4 weeks in a row and then resting without them for other 4 weeks.

right now i dropped the carnitine and i wanted to get some protein powder to help building a little bit my muscular mass.

this is what i bought:
Xtreme ISO-XP from xcore (http://www.prozis.com/ww_en/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=162&products_id=9744)

and this:
100% Whey Protein from Optimum Nutrition (http://www.prozis.com/ww_en/product_info.php?products_id=1309)

i know for sure that i shouldn't take both, what i was wondering is which one is better?

and exactly how should i take it?
right know i'm drinking a "dose" right after my gym training (at 8 pm mixed with water) and another one the next morning for breakfast (at 8 am mixed with whole milk)

is that ok? but on saturday i hit the gym in the morning (i finish around noon) so when should i take the second "dose"? saturday evening? or is ok taking it for breakfast on sunday?

One more question: can i alternate protein powder and carnitine? like 4 weeks of powder and then 4 weeks of carnitine.
or should i stay 4 weeks w/o anything before switching from one to the other one?

any suggestion is really appreciated ^^

Ripclawe

Banned
Anyone else stuck in the I want to lose weight but making awesome strides lifting weights?

I need to lose about 30 more pounds(already lost 70!) but I am losing fat, getting muscle definition and getting stronger a lot faster since I moved to a mostly compound routine and doing a body part a week.

How hard is it to do both or is it impossible?

JB1981

So we have a gym at work that I am considering joining. Main problem is there is no squat rack. I don't think there is even an olympic bar. They have a smith machine for squats but I am not doing that.

We have a lot of dumbbells probably going up as far as 100lbs or more. There is a station to do pullups, dips and a host of machines. We also have two punching bags, swiss balls, C2 row machines, treadmills, stationary bikes etc.

I have to commute 1hr 20 min to work each day so I need to be realistic about how often i will actually go to the gym. I am thinking of just training at work due to the convenience. Obviously I will not be able to to the program in the OP, so I was looking for some ideas. I figured I can base the program on dumbbell training.

Dumbbell Bench
Dumbbell Presses
Dumbbell Lunges
Dumbbell step-ups
Dumbbell Squats (????)
Dumbbell Deadlifts (????)
Push-ups, Pull-Ups
Flys
Bent-over Rows
Dumbell Swings (rather than Kettlebell swings)
Dumbbell Snatches (will try to work on these, never done them before)
I could get some cardio in on the C2 row machine, the treadmill and stationary bike.

Any other exercises that you guys can recommend?

Alienshogun said:
May I ask what else you do for shoulders? And do you have a separate day for back? I typically have a combined back and shoulder day where I go from deadlift directly to seated military press. Based on your reply, I may try to split them up, or at least start my workout with seated barbell press (not ready for standing). My deadlift is alright but my shoulders are fairly weak so I need to put more focus on them.

Ripclawe said:
Anyone else stuck in the I want to lose weight but making awesome strides lifting weights?

I need to lose about 30 more pounds(already lost 70!) but I am losing fat, getting muscle definition and getting stronger a lot faster since I moved to a mostly compound routine and doing a body part a week.

I'm in a similar situation in which I want to gain a few pounds but still want to fit into size-31 pants and keep fat off. I'm 5'10" 160lbs which is skinny, but my lifts are decent for my size (bp 225 for reps, deadlift 300, squat a bit weaker at 250 but I'm working on it). Fully dressed, however, I look like a guy who may or may not go to the gym.

I've made up my mind to put on ten pounds slowly to ensure as much as possible that it's all muscle. Hopefully this way, I can get bigger and push through some strength plateaus without feeling like I need to cut later.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Ready Up Already said:
May I ask what else you do for shoulders? And do you have a separate day for back? I typically have a combined back and shoulder day where I go from deadlift directly to seated military press. Based on your reply, I may try to split them up, or at least start my workout with seated barbell press (not ready for standing). My deadlift is alright but my shoulders are fairly weak so I need to put more focus on them.

Yes, I have a separate day for back.

Shoulder day goes like this.

Standing press, front shrugs, rear shrugs,front raises, lateral raises. Then I grab a preweighted barbell and do modified front raises. (sometimes you see people doing the same thing with barbell plates).

My routine is unorthodox. I split every "part" into its own day and give space the days out so I'm not hitting the same muscle group again to a lesser degree the next day.

So my overall routine is chest, back, triceps, biceps (when I actually do biceps),shoulders.

I split legs into 3 of those days. For example.

Chest will also be a bit of legs (lunges, calf raises, leg extension, leg curl.

Tricep will incorporate squats

Shoulder day I do deadlifts.

I definitely wouldn't recommend my method to anyone else, especially newer lifters. I am able to gain strength and muscle faster than most people I know. My routines are generally considered a lot to pretty much everyone, but it seems to have worked very well for me. (I spend about an hour and a half to two hours in the gym on my gym days.)

Ripclawe said:

I'm actually in the "I'm not losing any weight, but I'm gaining muscle and my pants are getting looser and my shirt sleeves are getting tighter category."

Shit's weird as hell.

Over a year I've stayed 235-240 and have gone from 38 jeans being tight to 36 jeans being loose.

IceCold

balddemon said:

Great progress man. What's your workout like?

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Started replacing standard running with HIIT. Only problem I have is that I constantly feel like I am going to pull something from constantly going from zero to top speed over and over again. Any good stretches people can recommend beforehand?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
How's everyone doing in here? It's been a while since I've posted. Mostly just been maintaining this summer so not much to report. I've decided to cut the calories a bit and get a six pack again. My partner just had surgery and I've noticed I'm not looking forward to going in and training as I have in the past. The solution to that, IMO, is to switch it up and set some quick goals. On a side note, many of my winter bulking lifts have pretty much stayed through the summer on a calorie deficit so that makes me happy. Right now I'm about 180-185 at about 10%.

Squat-300x5
Bench-280x5
shoulder press- 165x5

Going back to isolation exercises tommorrow. I also bought one of those McDavidd neoprene eblow braces today. It says it helps with healing, so I'm hoping it works. Will wear it all day everyday.

Datwheezy said:
Started replacing standard running with HIIT. Only problem I have is that I constantly feel like I am going to pull something form the constantly going from zero to top speed over and over again. Any good stretches people can recommend beforehand?
You never really want to stretch beforehand but a good warmup + stretching should get you ready. Before you start, do some high knees forward and backward, side steps, and buttkicks. After that warmup do a couple Samson Stretches and Downward Dogs. That's pretty much all the lower body stretching I do before my parkour training and it has served me well. Finally touched my toes for the first time in 10 years.

X-Frame

Datwheezy said:
Started replacing standard running with HIIT. Only problem I have is that I constantly feel like I am going to pull something from constantly going from zero to top speed over and over again. Any good stretches people can recommend beforehand?
Don't go from 0 to Max in a second. Work up to your max speed over a couple seconds to make it easier on your body.

If you can sprint up a hill that would be ideal for your joints.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
X-Frame said:
Don't go from 0 to Max in a second. Work up to your max speed over a couple seconds to make it easier on your body.

If you can sprint up a hill that would be ideal for your joints.

Yep. I miss running in Tacoma Washington, that city has tons of hills, but the gangs are a minus, although I never really got messed with.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the tips everyone. Sadly not many hills here in buffalo. I'll try easing in and out of top speed, and those warm ups beforehand.

parrotbeak said:
How about just do a lot of pushups and pullups every day, maybe alternate. You could do them tabata style -- as many as you can for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, repeat 8 times; increase the time by 5 seconds every week or whatever. You'll be getting a great cardio workout and upper body hypertrophy in a few minutes a day. You're not going to gain mass, but you'll look better. People sometimes commented about my arms when I used to do tabata pushups cuz it gives you a pump. But don't expect to increase strength, mostly cardio and endurance.

I'd throw in body squats or lunges, turkish getups, burpees, stuff for your legs and core also.

If tabatas aren't for you, just do as many reps as you can and increase them a little every day. I think that's a realistic plan that anyone no matter how busy can follow though on. It would be 20-30 minutes a day. You might find that you slowly want to spend more time as you advance.
Thanks. Great recommendations.

I'm not trying to enter strong man contests. Just want to get in shape and look better without it becoming a second job. I have a lot of respect for those of you who are that dedicated, though.

MjFrancis

Alienshogun said:
Yep. I miss running in Tacoma Washington, that city has tons of hills, but the gangs are a minus, although I never really got messed with.
When were you in Tacoma, Shogun? I live in the Seattle area and my wife and I spent all yesterday walking around Seattle. Approximately 12 miles, gotta love them hills! Nothing strenuous, just enjoying the overcast skies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
MjFrancis said:
When were you in Tacoma, Shogun? I live in the Seattle area and my wife and I spent all yesterday walking around Seattle. Approximately 12 miles, gotta love them hills! Nothing strenuous, just enjoying the overcast skies.

I was stationed in Ft. Lewis from 2003-2008. I lived in Tacoma (when I wasn't in Iraq) up on a hill overlooking the mall and bestbuy. It was a gated apartment complex on Pine street named West Mall Terrace.

Love that area.

Edit: lol, found a video.

Brings back memories.

http://www.forrent.com/apartment-community-profile/999906858.php

MjFrancis

That's right, you've mentioned that before, I just forgot.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Well, not Tacoma, specifically, but it's nice to visit. It's a blue-collar version of Seattle with half the pretentiousness and half the expense. Plenty of great places to hike around here both urban and rural. The weather is nice and mild, year round (nine months of autumn I swear).

Just chiming in to say I love Fitocracy. It is so addictive, and I do find myself pushing more to do extra weight/reps because I will be logging it that day. I think I'm rank 33 in the group. Movin' on up!

Side note, I got my body fat measured. I am at 6.5%. I am trying to maintain/gain but still eat healthy. Any tips so I don't go too low?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
MjFrancis said:
That's right, you've mentioned that before, I just forgot.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Well, not Tacoma, specifically, but it's nice to visit. It's a blue-collar version of Seattle with half the pretentiousness and half the expense. Plenty of great places to hike around here both urban and rural. The weather is nice and mild, year round (nine months of autumn I swear).

Yeah, the area is amazing. You can literally do anything you want, nearly whenever you want.

The only thing that sucks is the about 7-9 months of mist/rain, but the summers are the best I've ever experienced.

rando14

MjFrancis said:

What a coincedence, I live right near Seattle too!

balddemon

Banned
Thanks guys.

IceCold said:
Great progress man. What's your workout like?

it seriously is a mash up of what i want to work that day, i.e. arms/shoulders/upperback or everything else. whatever i decide to do, i make up a set as i go around, with 4-7 exercises, then i just do the same reps but add weight each successive set. no breaks in between sets either. then for the last one (probably set #3-5), i do the exercises to failure. gooood shit.

for cardio i do insanity plyo a couple times a week, and i will run on the treadmill at the gym for 10-20 minutes every once in a while.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Had my "Fuck yeah!" moment of the day.

Did my first unassisted handstand push-up. I've been doing sitting handstands every day the past three weeks, perfecting my form, and today I finally managed to incorporate a single perfect push-up. Keep in mind, this isn't against a wall or anything like that. All balance and core strength.

Feels good, man.

balddemon

Banned
MrOogieBoogie said:

Did my first unassisted handstand push-up. I've been doing sitting handstands every day the past three weeks, perfecting my form, and today I finally managed to incorporate a single perfect push-up. Keep in mind, this isn't against a wall or anything like that. All balance and core strength.

Feels good, man.

that just throws all my good shit out the window and makes me realize i still got a long way to go...thanks man

and congrats on the handstand pushup too!

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Thanks, guys. I've said it before and I'll say it again, going calisthenics-only is without doubt the best fitness-related decision I have ever made. It was only five months ago that I could barely do three pull-ups, and now I'm easily cranking out 12-15 in a row for multiple sets.

Shit I never thought I'd be able to do, like handstands or muscle-ups, come so easily to me now. I did renew my gym membership this past week because it's getting colder and darker here, so I can't workout in the park like I did over the summer, and I was surprised to see just how big I am compared to everyone else there, and this is without lifting a single weight in nearly half a year. Back, chest, and arms are all far more massive than they've ever been.

Greatest feeling ever.

Cudder

My girlfriend started going to the gym with me last week. I've been showing her the ropes with all of the machines and free weights, showing her proper form and all that. She's a thick girl, but for her to get toned, high reps/low weight will do it, right?

ezrarh

Cudder said:
My girlfriend started going to the gym with me last week. I've been showing her the ropes with all of the machines and free weights, showing her proper form and all that. She's a thick girl, but for her to get toned, high reps/low weight will do it, right?

Getting toned is a matter of body fat and determined by diet. How she looks "toned" will be determined by how much muscle she has on her. High reps and low weight will be a waste of her time. Once again, I'll have to direct you to the OP which goes more in depth on this topic.

X-Frame

What ezrarh said.

If she wants to get toned -- that happens in the kitchen. No exceptions.

For strength training she should be fine doing 8-12 reps of the compound movements if that's what you showed her.

MrOogieBoogie said:

Feels good, man.
Goddamn, I'm having trouble with L-sits and Handstands seperately, nevermind combining the two. Fucking gdlk.

I've got a long way to go.

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 194 lbs
Goal: I want to increase the size of my muscles. Initially I was going to say, "I want to lose weight." but when I looked at these photos I took last night I'm not entirely sure that's the route I want to go.
http://i.imgur.com/N3lwo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Cinu.jpg
I have a slight gut but nothing too serious.

Current Training Schedule: None. I could probably workout 1½ hr every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Current Training Equipment Available: The gym that I have a membership to has the following:
Treadmills, Stairclimbers, Lifecycles, Elliptical cross-trainers
Dumbbells / Barbells, Benches, Multi-jungles, 8-station Crossover Cable, Smith Assisted Squat Machines, Power Racks, Hammer Strength plate-loaded equipment

Comments:
I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. Reading through the OP made my head spin a bit. haha.

But here's some simple points I can give about myself:
-I've already taken soda and alcoholic beverages out of my diet and I drink nothing but water, milk, and fruit juice.
-My food intake is random. I could be eating healthy one day and junk food the next.
-My sleep schedule is all over the place. As a graphic design student I could be up to 4 am trying to glue a project down on a display board... and on a normal night I fall asleep around 1 am. On Tuesday and Thursday I have to be up by 6 am for class and on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I don't have class until 1 pm.

I guess the two main things I need to get from you guys is A) a workout routine and B) a diet.

So... hit me.

Bealost

Atramental said:
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 194 lbs
Goal: I want to increase the size of my muscles. Initially I was going to say, "I want to lose weight." but when I looked at these photos I took last night I'm not entirely sure that's the route I want to go.
http://i.imgur.com/N3lwo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Cinu.jpg
I have a slight gut but nothing too serious.

Current Training Schedule: None. I could probably workout 1½ hr every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Current Training Equipment Available: The gym that I have a membership to has the following:
Treadmills, Stairclimbers, Lifecycles, Elliptical cross-trainers
Dumbbells / Barbells, Benches, Multi-jungles, 8-station Crossover Cable, Smith Assisted Squat Machines, Power Racks, Hammer Strength plate-loaded equipment

Comments:
I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. Reading through the OP made my head spin a bit. haha.

But here's some simple points I can give about myself:
-I've already taken soda and alcoholic beverages out of my diet and I drink nothing but water, milk, and fruit juice.
-My food intake is random. I could be eating healthy one day and junk food the next.
-My sleep schedule is all over the place. As a graphic design student I could be up to 4 am trying to glue a project down on a display board... and on a normal night I fall asleep around 1 am. On Tuesday and Thursday I have to be up by 6 am for class and on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I don't have class until 1 pm.

I guess the two main things I need to get from you guys is A) a workout routine and B) a diet.

So... hit me.

I'd say straight forward SS and lose the fruit juice. I substituted chins/pull ups for cleans in ss though because I'm a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom