• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT7| #Swelfies, Trap Lords, and Quadzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
The previous OT makers did all of the heavy lifting, I just added some stuff.

I thought of a goofy title last night but I wasn't sure about posting it:
Fitness |OT8| Train Hard and Eat Delicious for Dad Bod and Bulge Swelfie

Not sure if that is within the character limit for thread titles. I'm hoping someone can come up with a better title. I'm far from creative and witty.
Keep it simple.

Fitness |OT8| Dad bods, Bulge Swelfies, and _____

That I leave up to you...

SeanR1221

Dad bods, bulge swelfies and Quest shilling.

Dad bods, bulge swelfies and all bro science.

Dad bods, bulge swelfies and fasted yoga.

Dad bods, bulge swelfies and getting dirty looks in the gym.

Dad bods, bulge swelfies and wait...do you even lift bro?

Dad bods, bulge swelfies and fatceps.

yogloo

F*ck yes. Made it though the race with my injury and didn't walk a single step. Had to keep my pace easy at 9:30. Anything faster and it started to hurt like hell. Charging onto the field for a 50-yard sprint to the finish was so damn awesome!

bM2OmIw.jpg

SvKaDR7.jpg

*Internet high five*
Brah. I just got a medal for my first 10k race too. I'm really happy about it, especially since I started running a month ago. My pace was way faster than my target pace too. Feels good.

mdsfx

*Internet high five*
Brah. I just got a medal for my first 10k race too. I'm really happy about it, especially since I started running a month ago. My pace was way faster than my target pace too. Feels good.

Nice! That's awesome. It's a great feeling.

Your pace during a race is always faster lol. Even when Im conscious of not starting off too fast, I still end up faster than my target/training paces. My last race was a 10k on a course with a lot of hills (at Morton Arboretum) and I estimated a 9min pace. Ended up averaging 7:49, which for me is pushing it. I was in bad shape at the finish.

Chocobro

I like this one Sean. Well done.
I'll do that one then.
Can we have YouTube videos for the exercises on the new thread?
The Evernote link there is to my YouTube video compilation, which includes how to do exercises. However there are many how to videos from many different channels, formatting it for the OT is going to be annoying. Unless you guys really want me to, I can see what I can do. I'll post the new OT after making breakfast today. Still in bed.

Is there enough room for "... Wait... do you even lift bro?" or should I use the acronym, DYEL?

BumRush

I'll do that one then.

The Evernote link there is to my YouTube video compilation, which includes how to do exercises. However there are many how to videos from many different channels, formatting it for the OT is going to be annoying. Unless you guys really want me to, I can see what I can do. I'll post the new OT after making breakfast today. Still in bed.

Is there enough room for "... Wait... do you even lift bro?" or should I use the acronym, DYEL?

Dude, if possible, maybe put the videos in for the 4 compounds since they are so crucial?

Chocobro

Dude, if possible, maybe put the videos in for the 4 compounds since they are so crucial?

I'll do that something like this for those:

Squat
  • [YouTube Channel Name] - [Name of Video]
Bench Press
etc.
----------------------
I make the new thread in OT Community?

Status
Not open for further replies.