• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Fútbol/Fussball/Calcio Thread 11/12 |OT5| Manchester Fragrance: Channel N°5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Alan Pardew has said that he has a selection headache up front, ahead of the Villa game on Sunday.

Mr. Pardeaux, are you fucking serious? You're seriously struggling to come up with a striker partnership with Ba and Cisse back in the team? You're seriously considering Ameobi?

FSFDG:GJFLJGKDF:SFLHDF:

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/japan-2012-adidas-home-football-shirt-b.jpg[img[/quote]

I'll reserve my judgement until I see it on Honda!

OT:
I'm going to Hugo in a couple of hours, don't disappoint me [URL="http://film.falmouth.ac.uk/2012/01/hugo-review/"]Wilbury[/URL]!

Messi

Irelands new away kit is so sexy:

ireland-12-13-umbro-away-football-shirt-c.jpg

Still wish that fucking sponsor was not on it.

choodi

Banned
Has anyone noticed how hideous Umbro's boot designs have got since Nike took over?
1515008730002000.jpg

They once made great, traditional style boots

medscaleDSCF1766_600x600.jpg

Arnie

So Terry suspended, Rio ruling himself out an Gerrard might be injured.

Cleverly for England captain?

P.s I'm live talking about football right now on forge radio (google it) about to talk about Terry.

sohois

As The Friendly Monster posted, would Terry even get into the England squad? Maybe if King and Ferdinand are injured, but even then there would still be Smalling, Jones, Lescott, Cahill, Jagielka & Dawson to choose from and since there is a decent chance of Terry upsetting the balance of any squad there is definitely a good case for not taking him to the Euros.

I think those United kits are fake. The design isn't fake, but those specifically are fake. The quality just seems shit compared to the leaked pictures.

Leaked-Manchester-United-Kit-12-13.jpg

Those United kits are absolutely atrocious.

Very surprised about the FAs decision, didn't think they'd have the balls to do something like that. Similarly I do think it's a slippery slope, because it goes against the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' mantra. John Terry pleaded not guilty yet the FA have just treated him as such. I think the best thing would've been for the trial to conclude before the Euros so we could have had a proper verdict and acted on such information.

It is entirely possible that the FA have themselves, without public knowledge, done their own due diligence and found Terry to be guilty of racial abuse, in which case the decision makes sense. But if they're going off what the media have been saying these last few days then it is, like I say, a slippery slope.

Still, John Terry isn't our captain anymore, good news really. Hope it's Stevie who steps up, not Rio, Stevie was our best performer at the World Cup when he had the captaincy.
They're not assuming him of being guilty at all. It's only framed that way now because Terry has already pleaded not guilty.

This is just normal procedure for any similar case in any line of work. If you're being investigated of something which can seriously impact upon your work, you are suspended from duties until the case comes to a conclusion. Absolutely the right thing to do and it should have been done before Terry even had the chance to plead.

Glad Rio has ruled himself out. It should go to Steven Gerrard if it's just until the end of the Euro's. After that I'd give it to Joe Hart.

PJX

I assume you feel the same about the convicted Suarez?

Except Suarez isn't racist, doesn't fuck his friend's girl, nor does his mom and aunt goes around stealing from shops, and he also doesn't make fun of 9/11 victims.

I got plenty more on Terry if you want me to start listing them, brah.

Those United kits are fake. The home one might be similar to that one but the away one is going to be white this year.

So why exactly was he banned for 8 games then?
Because the FA are corrupt!

Got to say the FA have done well. All that shit about how they would let Terry off...yeah right :lol

Except Suarez isn't racist, doesn't fuck his friend's girl, nor does his mom and aunt goes around stealing from shops, and he also doesn't make fun of 9/11 victims.

:lol, didn't think so. You're a mug.

At the end of the day they can give the England captaincy to whoever they want. Nobody is going to captain them to victory.
Being captain is about alot more than just that.

Do you think Terry should retain his captaincy whilst this case continues?

Edit - Just to clarify, I think him losing his captaincy is quite lenient. I think he should be suspended from playing for England until the case concludes.

So why exactly was he banned for 8 games then?

Because the FA are racists. It's all clear. Lets also blame Terry for his aunt stealing. Not like Suarez who's a overall good guy, he only bites a little and calls Evra friendly racist words while arguing. It was all in a good and proper manner though, make no mistake of that.

Hixx

And for the moment there's no proof of Terry being racist, right?

Shouldn't you blame the girl too? I mean, when I fuck it's not a solo thing, usually there's another person that agrees to ride the rollercoaster.

Why should he be guilty of what his family does?

And wow, a person making fun of a tragedy. Shocking news.

John Terry has been ruled out of the weekends game against Manchester United.

A shame, we won't be able to sing our annual rendition of 'Viva John Terry' to cheer him up.

Seriously. It's kind of sad United are so desperate in midfield they're clinging their hopes on to a lad who is nothing special.

Please do. He's been poor all season and combined with him being a huge wanker, this will only be a good thing for English football.
We're pinning our midfield hopes on anybody who doesn't play in the midfield. First it was Sneijder, then we realised we didn't have any money. So we moved onto Tom. Then he got injured, so we thought Ravel and The Pog would come through and do the job. Then Ravel left. Pog played and we're excited. But Tom is the missing piece of the jigsaw now.

PJX

And for the moment there's no proof of Terry being racist, right?

You gotta be shitting me.

Shouldn't you blame the girl too? I mean, when I fuck it's not a solo thing, usually there's another person that agrees to ride the rollercoaster.

Why should he be guilty of what his family does?

And wow, a person making fun of a tragedy. Shocking news.

Are you saying its ok to make fun of tragic events? LOL Holy shit

Suarez racism talk again?

6486314587vo0k.gif

Subject was about Terry but some Chelsea fanboy feeling butthurt had to bring Suarez in.

elseanio

So Terry suspended, Rio ruling himself out an Gerrard might be injured.

Cleverly for England captain?

P.s I'm live talking about football right now on forge radio (google it) about to talk about Terry.

Should be Gerrard now, Hart for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom