• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Fútbol/Fussball/Calcio Thread 11/12 |OT5| Manchester Fragrance: Channel N°5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying its ok to make fun of tragic events? LOL Holy shit

Read whatever you want and answer whatever you want. I didn't say that, or at least I didn't want to mean it. I think you are making a mountain from a grain of salt.

What I mean is that it seems like you are being too harsh just because Suárez got suspended.

BTW, Suárez got suspended 8 matches for what? Praying the Lord's word? You can't blame Terry if you say that Suárez isn't racist. Don't shit me.

choodi

Banned
Cleverley? Pah!

Let's focus on a young midfielder who actually has the potential to be England Captain.

YShsd.jpg

What the hell is that?

It looks like a retarded goat that got hit by a truck

PJX

Read whatever you want and answer whatever you want. I didn't say that, or at least I didn't want to mean it. I think you are making a mountain from a grain of salt.

What I mean is that it seems like you are being too harsh just because Suárez got suspended.

BTW, Suárez got suspended 8 matches for what? Praying the Lord's word? You can't blame Terry if you say that Suárez isn't racist. Don't shit me.

Suarez was in the past. We stopped talking about that long time ago. Not my fault some Chelsea fan decided to bring him up again when I was talking about Terry. Come on now, be serious. Read the whole conversation before jumping in. Like I said no one mentioned Suarez until some Terry cheerleader quoted me and asked me a question.

Suarez was in the past. We stopped talking about that long time ago. Not my fault some Chelsea fan decided to bring him up again when I was talking about Terry. Come on now, be serious. Read the whole conversation before jumping in. Like I said no one mentioned Suarez until some Terry cheerleader quoted me and asked me a question.

So what? If you didn't want to talk about Suárez you shouldn't have quoted the user that brought up the topic. As simple as that.

Are you saying its ok to make fun of tragic events? LOL Holy shit
You should watch stand up comedians. They make jokes and stuff.

Subject was about Terry but some Chelsea fanboy feeling butthurt had to bring Suarez in.
You know what's funny? You're clearly an idiot.

It's nothing to do with being a Chelsea fan boy, particularly when I gave Saurez the benefit of the doubt when I could of bandwagoned like many others. You're the "fan boy". You made a comment about the sooner Terry retires the better. You're point being that he does so many terrible things. I simply asked did you feel the same about a player who plays for the team you support recently being convicted with using racist remarks, and I made a point of asking because I knew you were a clown and you wouldn't. What's even better, is multiple people have called you out on it and you still think you've got a point.

Class act.

PJX

So what? If you didn't want to talk about Suárez you shouldn't have quoted the user that brought up the topic. As simple as that.

Why shouldn't I?

You should watch stand up comedians. They make jokes and stuff.

You know what's funny? You're clearly an idiot.

It's nothing to do with being a Chelsea fan boy, particularly when I gave Saurez the benefit of the doubt when I could of bandwagoned like many others. You're the "fan boy". You made a comment about the sooner Terry retires the better. You're point being that he does so many terrible things. I simply asked did you feel the same about a player who plays for the team you support recently being convicted with using racist remarks, and I made a point of asking because I knew you were a clown and you wouldn't. What's even better, is multiple people have called you out on it and you still think you've got a point.

Class act.

you-mad-bro-61550819443.jpeg

Mancini isn't ruling out the possibility of Tevez playing for City again if he's fit. Not sure exactly what he meant but it's certainly a step down from the "it's impossible" of a few weeks ago.

Interesting. Mancini feeling the pressure a bit? Whilst Tevez is a great player...I'm not sure that's a good call.

Salazar

Ferg at presser said:
"We're a bit better in terms of injuries. I hope Rooney, Nani, Cleverley and Young will all be in the squad. Rooney and Nani have trained for the last two days. It's more likely Tom will play against Chelsea reserves on Monday but he'll travel [on Sunday].

The Messiah gets a reserves run. Good stuff.

I think we should be solid enough that Wazza and Nani have a little bit of latitude to get themselves into the game. Nani was pretty lukewarm before the injury, tbh.

Why shouldn't I?

Dude, really?

Mastadon

Banned
Mancini isn't ruling out the possibility of Tevez playing for City again if he's fit. Not sure exactly what he meant but it's certainly a step down from the "it's impossible" of a few weeks ago.

Interesting. Mancini feeling the pressure a bit? Whilst Tevez is a great player...I'm not sure that's a good call.

I wonder if someone from City's legal team has had a word. If Tevez sues for loss of earnings, then his case may focus on the fact that Mancini has said publicly that Tevez will never play for City again, so it wouldn't be fair to make him train and stay in the UK when he has no chance of actually getting in to the team.

Why shouldn't I?

Oh I'm not. You're some guy on the internet I will never have to deal with in real life. It's just, you made a daft point and I pointed it out, as did many other people. But it's okay, cause you totally zinged me with a Chris Tucker "LOL WHY YOU MAD?" meme.

PJX

Oh I'm not. You're some guy on the internet I will never have to deal with in real life. It's just, you made a daft point and I pointed out, as did many other people. But it's okay, cause you totally zinged me with a Chris Tucker "why you mad" meme.

That's good for you. Really happy for you there.

You said many people? Its only you and Wrath. Not that I even care either.

The Messiah gets a reserves run. Good stuff.

I think we should be solid enough that Wazza and Nani have a little bit of latitude to get themselves into the game. Nani was pretty lukewarm before the injury, tbh.
Did you know Cleverley is really left footed? He's just played right footed until now to shield his true talent.

AVB says Bosingwa may play LB.

valencia.jpg

For example, Lass was in a similar situation as Tévez last summer. He ended up staying with the team and now he's very useful for Mourinho.

Maybe Tévez comes out as an important piece towards the end of season.

PJX is just trying to take doicares title in here. Let him attempt, he will always be the lesser, will really have the same balance as the teams they support.

choodi

Banned
Fuck this shit. Who was it on here that said this would happen? Well at least I was prepared for it, AVB is really starting to piss me off.

Chelsea fans only just starting to get pissed off at AVB now?

Holy shit, im a Newcastle fan and AVB's decisions and team selections piss ME off!

Lol, police have told West Ham and Millwall players to subdue their goal celebrations in the match tomorrow, so as to not incite any trouble. That's a bit rich on the police's behalf, assuming West Ham are actually likely to score a goal or two - we're so totally inept in front of goal from open play and were so seriously exposed by Ipswich on Tuesday, I'm not feeling particularly confidant about our chances, especially given that Millwall always seem to play way beyond their means when facing us.

PJX said:
LOL the age thing meme. Pure gold. You must really be mad.

Christ, give it a rest. If it's your goal to appear as obnoxious as possible, then congrats, you succeeded when you posted an image macro as a response and are now just reinforcing your obnoxiousness with every post.

Fady K

No Terry, Ramires, Lampard, or Drogba against United. While Rooney, Nani, and Young may all feature. Perfect. Like we didn't play bad enough on the attack with them, I wonder how bad it will be without them. Not looking forward to this game. Glad that Cole won't feature though. Ineffective against United.

That's Fady. He's trying some kinda crazy social experiment he came up with a few days ago, you won't get it.

Haha! I did try it with Madrid the other day, it was a pretty funny experience!

Haha most amazing Chelsea moment of the season! Luiz was excellent in that game.

I have no idea, but I sort of want a drubbing. This Chelsea side needs shown up for what they are.

I like the commentators saying we can't move the ball quick enough tonight. When have we moved the ball quickly in the last six months?

Just get Malouda off already, fucking useless but AVB should have known that from the start.

Swansea are pressed very fucking deep right now, but they have realized that Chelsea are toothless in front of goal and can't create anything.

There's no situation in a footballers life more relaxing than being a defender with Chelsea players in your box. Just put the feet up.

AAAAAAAAAAARH everything is going so slow. Too many touches on the ball and too many pointless passes to the side.

I only caught the Chelsea match from the second half, we were dominant but toothless, we are in dire need of strikers who are more Clinical.

We didn't deserve a point tonight. Pathetic......

Post after post, all of them are spot on. Can't agree with you guys anymore. Ever since that City game where we won, we've been like the posts above describe us.

Chelsea.... ;_;

fadyk hold me

We are going through a tough time my friend :( And the day after tomorrow it will likely be a nightmare without some of our key players.

Mastadon

Banned
PJX is just trying to take doicares title in here. Let him attempt, he will always be the lesser, will really have the same balance as the teams they support.

Ah, but doicare has conviction though. You can tell he believes his crazy rants and seems genuinely shocked when people disagree. PJX is a third-rate troll with a large collection of tired memes.

No comparision really.

PJX

I'm enjoying him to be honest. Y I MAD?!

No need to be. It's only news.

Christ, give it a rest. If it's your goal to appear as obnoxious as possible, then congrats, you succeeded when you posted an image macro as a response and are now just reinforcing your obnoxiousness with every post.

But I'm not mad.

Ah, but doicare has conviction though. You can tell he believes his crazy rants and seems genuinely shocked when people disagree. PJX is a third-rate troll with a large collection of tired memes.

No comparision really.

If someone is mad, why can't I point it out that they sound mad? I don't see how I'm trolling because someone decided to get upset because I made a comment about one of their players.

Did you know Cleverley is really left footed? He's just played right footed until now to shield his true talent.

AVB says Bosingwa may play LB.

url]

Fuck this shit. Who was it on here that said this would happen? Well at least I was prepared for it, AVB is really starting to piss me off.
It was me. Other Chelsea fans got excited at the prospect of Bertrand getting a game and I said you could bet money that AVB would shift Bosingwa to LB and probably patch Paulo up for RB.

Edit: Sorry about the bad news :lol

No need to be. It's only news.

But I'm not mad.

If someone is mad, why can't I point it out that they sound mad?
Gosh darnet if I'm not just so damn mad.

Salazar

We are going through a tough time my friend :( And the day after tomorrow it will likely be a nightmare without some of our key players.

I vow to be gracious, Fady, come what may. Liverpool is a different situation the week after, naturally. That will be full on pants-off smug mode if we do em.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Classic AVB:

"It's really an FA decision," Villas-Boas did and didn't say. "I have nothing to say about it.

"I don't agree with it. The statement from the FA was pretty clear on what was their decision-making. John will continue to be our captain. It (the trial) doesn't compromise on my decision-making. It obviously compromises on the FA's decision-making."

He does talk a load of bollocks, not just here but in every interview. The man is a windbag.

Kylehimself said:
It was me. Other Chelsea fans got excited at the prospect of Bertrand getting a game and I said you could bet money that AVB would shift Bosingwa to LB and probably patch Paulo up for RB.

Surely Cahill will start at CB? If he'd rather bring Ferreira in than shift Inavonic to right back then there's something wrong with his brain.

Fady K

I vow to be gracious, Fady, come what may. Liverpool is a different situation the week after, naturally. That will be full on pants-off smug mode if we do em.

You usually are : ]

Classic AVB:

He does talk a load of bollocks, not just here but in every interview. The man is a windbag.

Surely Cahill will start at CB? If he'd rather bring Ferreira in than shift Inavonic to right back then there's something wrong with his brain.

While I definitely agree with you that AVB is not a great decision maker, I personally don't see what's wrong with what he said about Terry. Though I am one of the last remaining football fans of this planet who does not hate on Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom