• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Slizz

what features?

Denzel-Boom.gif

dc89

what features?

>.>

Basically the 3DS works and the Vita can't get the basics right in terms of freaking menus. So tomorrow I will spend my morning backing my vita up, factory resetting it, then putting my data back on it, for the sake of a bug which breaks a game.

When do you guys play on your handhelds? I could see it pretty useful when you're commuting to work/school, but at home where there's a perfectly good PC? No way I'll be peering at that tiny screen then

AndresON777

shooting blanks
When do you guys play on your handhelds? I could see it pretty useful when you're commuting to work/school, but at home where there's a perfectly good PC? No way I'll be peering at that tiny screen then

I play it at home but I sold off kid icarus because it was the longest fucking game I played in my entire life. It just wouldn't fucking end lol

Baconator said:
Uh oh

Please don't kill this .gif too

Denzel-Boom.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Every gif ever is doomed like that. Jack Nicholson, Robert Redford, Denzel Washington. They will all eventually reach COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION.

LOL

Yep. it's really bad with the jack nicholson gif though

LabouredSubterfuge said:
I have a perverse appreciation for Andres's over use of gifs. It works somehow, like the amusement of watching a monkey with a gun at a safe distance.

LOL

I love your use of the word disgraceful. it's stuck on me

It's pretty sad that my phone is better at loading gifs than Chrome on my desktop. It's a widespread problem, right? Gifs not working properly on Chrome,

Slizz

It's pretty sad that my phone is better at loading gifs than Chrome on my desktop. It's a widespread problem, right? Gifs not working properly on Chrome,

I have very little problem with .gifs on Chrome. Occasionally when a page is heavy on .gifs a few freeze, but they always unfreeze...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Chrome crashes on my phone all the time but yeah it loads the gifs on gafs really good. I should switch to a different browser but I'm stubborn

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OFF TOPIC: Homeland, the first bad episode of the season!

Broody saying 'this is not okay' was so ironic. No, of course it isn't, you fucking terrorist.

Also Claire is so smart, yet so stupid at the same time. I love it, it's kinda like me in a way. Except I'm not really that smart. :(

I have a perverse appreciation for Andres's over use of gifs. It works somehow, like the amusement of watching a monkey with a gun at a safe distance.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Linius

Yes indeed. You gamble addicts.

Oh and I have to say that Justified just keeps on getting better. What a great show that is. I'm at S03E04 at the moment.

GorillaJu

I've never run into any bugs on Vita myself. In fact I rarely encounter bugs and issues that I hear people complain about with video games on the whole.

Late reply... Whoopps

I presume Kyoufu has already posted it in the last thread so later than dc3.1 here but this banning in the wrestling thread just room me by shock just reading it:

'Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a f**** on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking n*****'

Hope i don't get banned for repeating that I censored a couple of words but wow someone really pushed his buttons wtf man

Salvadora

OFF TOPIC: Homeland, the first bad episode of the season!

Broody saying 'this is not okay' was so ironic. No, of course it isn't, you fucking terrorist.

Also Claire is so smart, yet so stupid at the same time. I love it, it's kinda like me in a way. Except I'm not really that smart. :(

Yeah it really was a drop in quality compared to the rest of the season. It felt like a filler episode.

I presume Kyoufu has already posted it in the last thread so later than dc3.1 here but this banning in the wrestling thread just room me by shock just reading it:

'Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a f**** on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking n*****'

Hope i don't get banned for repeating that I censored a couple of words but wow someone really pushed his buttons wtf man

WWE is pretty bad...

AndresON777

shooting blanks

1675918-keanu_reeves_whoa_super.jpg

Clegg

This was his response to a poster that didn't like TNA?

ibwYqd36dz429f.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
I remember my friend making me watch a wrestling special event once. I wasn't impressed. Until a lady wrestler came out wearing a bikini made out of bubble wrap. I thought that was inspired.

FootballFan

Wow.. lol

If someone said that to me my reply would be:

FLm9W.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Anyone know the validity of, or even ever heard of, a site called calciomercato.com

They've linked us with a move for Taison from Metalist Kharkiv. Fancy that. An attacking Brazillian.

That's child's play compared to the trash talking I've witnessed every day in Dota.
Man, I'm trying to learn my way with that game these days. Don't discourage me like that, hahaha. I can deal with shit talking from strangers, but I'm abnormally sensitive when it comes to shit flung at you from your supposed teammates. It killed me in TF2.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt knows everything, ergo he's a sheikh

I wish. I would probably buy Juve and Inter*.

*To sell all their assets and turn them into a donuts chain or something. Hell I'd hire Allegri for a year just for laughs.

Top Bottom