• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wes

venison crêpe
iboOa3vcUDDu7A.jpg

Found it. That gif reminded me of this gem.

zaki%20goal%20miss.jpg

It's because of your subconscious hate, your brain is telling you to hate those colours.

How long will this international break be?

League games again on the weekend. Shouldn't be that bad even for international football haters.

BTW, to which national team do you pledge your allegiance?

FootballFan

Alright thanks for the 10 answers guys :D lol

League games again on the weekend. Shouldn't be that bad even for international football haters.

BTW, to which national team do you pledge your allegiance?

The bloody All Whites mate. Undefeated 2010 World Cup.

He's from Montenegro

:lol where did you get that idea from haha.

edit
Really? Then he must love Luka Đorđević :)

Maybe if I knew who that is.

Gaf I want to bet

Something like very minimum per month (like 10 euro or something) and chance to win big, at least double.

Any guides and does betwin payout to paypal?

Slizz

Apocalypse Now Redux just started on TV.... If only there weren't commercials...

Also this fucking chick from Spy Kids I can't even.... 24 years old..... recently divorced(wtf?) and now all she does is get perpetually hotter and post it on Twitter.

EIzZA.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Alexa Vega wow did she have some work done? what's her handle on twitter I want to follow too :O

--thx

damn she's so fine got damn

Isn't this Wales?

lololololol

The great insights of urbandictionary tell me that it applies to both Wales and New Zealand.

There are also 11 sheep for each person in New Zealand. Perhaps there would be more people if everyone wasn't busy shagging sheep.

But there definitely must have been some interspecies relations in Wales to produce this monstrosity

_51814888_gareth_bale1_huw.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I quite like Russian women so Sviatoslav wins by default. You have my sword, and my bow, and my axe.
and my penis if you have someone for me

I'd like to think I'm kidding about the last part

shortyme

The great insights of urbandictionary tell me that it applies to both Wales and New Zealand.

There are also 11 sheep for each person in New Zealand. Perhaps there would be more people if everyone wasn't busy shagging sheep.

Well ya learn something new everyday. o_O

FootballFan

I remember some stat ages ago, NZ 80 million sheep, 4 million people. And in Germany, 80 million people, 4 million sheep.

Not sure on its accuracy though lol.

I quite like Russian women so Sviatoslav wins by default. You have my sword, and my bow, and my axe.
and my penis if you have someone for me

I'd like to think I'm kidding about the last part

We can offer you some conjugal visits with Pussy Riot.

Found it. That gif reminded me of this gem.

http://strackattack.com/gifs/_soccer/zaki%20goal%20miss.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
My sides are hurting, hahaha. Everytime I collect myself and watch it again it cracks me up. Every single loop of the gif is like watching it for the first time.

I thought I was quoting Andres, haha. Anyway, CONCACAF play-off is against New Zealand this time.

Lol, this shitty avatar has tricked more than one person.

And I know about the playoff. I found out that FootballFan is from New Zealand so I was wishing him luck.

Top Bottom