• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol, this shitty avatar has tricked more than one person.
And I know about the playoff. I found out that FootballFan is from New Zealand so I was wishing him luck.

And that's the point

toast.gif

FootballFan

On a serious note though good luck against Elsk and Pulga in the intercontinental playoff.

They have no idea what is going to hit them. Shane Smeltz hat trick in both games.

6-1 just like the game against Solomon Islands.

Then the All Whites will continue to be the only undefeated team at the world cup with another 3 draws, just like last time.

They have no idea what is going to hit them. Shane Smeltz hat trick in both games.

6-1 just like the game against Solomon Islands.

Then the All Whites will continue to be the only undefeated team at the world cup with another 3 draws, just like last time.

I think you guys should aim for the Switzerland 2006. Only team not to concede a goal.

Wes

venison crêpe
I think you guys should aim for the Switzerland 2006. Only team not to concede a goal.

You know how everyone is going gaga over the Belgian national team at the moment? Switzerland are the new Belgium.

I heard it from someone who knows more about this stuff than me.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Kaka knows what's up:

The pair's clubs may well be fierce rivals, but that has not stopped the two from becoming firm friends, and the 30-year-old Brazilian spoke of his appreciation for the Colombian's world-class ability ahead of Brazil's meeting with Colombia in New Jersey on Wednesday.

"Radamel Falcao is an excellent talent," Kaka told Lance! "He is also a great friend of mine, and I often meet with him in Madrid. Our families are friends, and I hope that remains for a long time."

Kaka and Falcao will face off against one another in the friendly at Met Life Stadium, and despite Kaka enjoying something of a second coming for the national side, the former AC Milan man and 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year is refusing to take his place for granted after getting another call-up from manager Mano Menezes.

"I feel good to have played the last two games (with Brazil); however, my place is far from consolidated. They were two important games and I did well, but I still have a lot to give to the squad," Kaka said.

The Real Madrid man also acknowledged the threat posed by the Selecao's latest opponents, who are 5-2-1 in CONMEBOL 2014 World Cup qualifying.

"Colombia have some incredible players, and we will have to be at our best to win the game," Kaka said.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/82/s...ails-falcao-ahead-of-brazil-colombia-friendly

hmm didn't think Radamel would play. Damn I wish I was close to Jersey

You know how everyone is going gaga over the Belgian national team at the moment? Switzerland are the new Belgium.

I heard it from someone who knows more about this stuff than me.

So Switzerland is going to have a ton ton of great club players who will never be able to put it all together and play well as a national team?

Fry

lol I'm not that much of an asshole. Fry is probably throwing the controller across the room as he plays FIFA

:lol that was my sister playing. She also plays with her boyfriend sometimes.

I'm telling ya, I don't play this game anymore. It's the most cuntish online experience of our times.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah, I just didn't give a crap anymore, so I let them play Seasons now, too.

But if I find a buyer, I'll sell it and they'll have to go back to Fifa 12. (6)

Yeah it's frustrating no doubt. You should read the posts by this dude named Kaizoku in the official thread.

Hilarious shit he gets so mad lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's in the gaming forum. Probably the top thread there. Go read it and be depressed as people claim that a relationship with your mother simply isn't worth keeping if she's stolen your AMBASSADOR 3DS!

I think everyone is trolling him.

Edit: Most of them..

Top Bottom