• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Shame we slowed the pace down last 5 minutes, guess we aren't used to this for 90minutes

Wes

venison crêpe
@evilkagawa 5m

"I ask Giggs if want to hear joke. He say yes. I say "Moyes"

That was 8 minute ago. He still laugh!

Best joke ever."

Osasuna, pls.

e89VLA4.gif

Brinbe

Yeah, it was against Norwich, but we all know we wouldn't have seen a performance like this with Moyes still at the helm.Just shows that even a novice manager, that makes simple and sensible decisions can produce adequate results. Bodes well for next season if we do get someone like LVG in here. Clear out some of the garbage like Valencia/Clev/Young and there's definitely some hope in store.

Anyway, United-Bros, that was mostly a fun watch, and I'd say we deserved something fun after a wretched season like this. And I'm gonna really miss watching Vida. I wish he weren't leaving.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, it was against Norwich, but we all know we wouldn't have seen a performance like this with Moyes still at the helm.Just shows that even a novice manager, that makes simple and sensible decisions can produce adequate results. Bodes well for next season if we do get someone like LVG in here. Clear out some of the garbage like Valencia/Clev/Young and there's definitely some hope in store.

Anyway, United-Bros, that was mostly a fun watch, and I'd say we deserved something fun after a wretched season like this. And I'm gonna really miss watching Vida. I wish he weren't leaving.
Hahahahahaha you have 1 good half against Norwich and look what it brings. Hahahahahaha

Yup. Worst damage of this season.

Happy going forward so long as we keep playing with this level of aggression.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Great second half, logical subs...outside if young and a team that wanted more when ahead, so sick of seeing this team go a goal ahead and sleep on it, good signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom