• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

T-Rex.

Banned
Lovren's having a great game, but our defence is just waiting to be exposed. Luckily Utd are shitting themselves when it comes to that final pass/1v1.

Audioboxer

Fraudinho trying to out fraud Fraudiola.

Also next time Man Utd TV and Pogba should maybe just STFU and stay quiet before a game like this. Pogba has totally crumbled under the pressure and expectation. Next time get the stupid AF haircut videos to fuck. Sir Alex wouldn't be having these shenanigans. Time to kick some boots around the dressing room Fraudinho.

Empty

should have expected this. our recent run has depended on carrick (never been good against aggressive pressing sides) running the game and creating space for pogba (had a dire half and should be sent off) who can set up ibra (as a result is not in the game).

That was merely a friendly hug.

xDStyDw.gif

WTF that's just nasty and he should get banned for that. Disgusting.

Pogba not being able to mark at set pieces is nothing new so I don't know why he is always given the task of marking a threat. I think it was vs West Ham when he was exposed just as badly as today.

Pep continues to pout over PL teams refusing to kneel before his "beautiful football". Enjoy not being in Europe next year.

And I was fully expecting to enjoy Pogba being in the PL but he's proven himself to be a bit of a cunt hasn't he? I guess it's fitting he went to United then.

Beefy

Not just Pep's fault with City. So many of their players are past it. The board allowed the team to get too old.

Sagna
Clichy
Zabaleta
Kolorov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Kompany

All need shipping out

Syder

Not just Pep's fault with City. So many of their players are past it. The board allowed the team to get too old.

Sagna
Clichy
Zabaleta
Kolorov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Kompany

All need shipping out
I feel like I've been insta-transfer listing those players (minus Kompany) for the last 3 Football Manager games.

we needed to score in that brief good spell 15 mins ago. now we're just fading into defeat.

Yeah, seems like it's done now.

Haven't seen all Man U games and I know Pogba is better than this, but this game he's just been awful... Really, really awful.

Top Bottom