• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Audioboxer

Hearing that Gestede bit Bailly during the match and Bailly tried to kick his ass in the tunnel after the final whistle.

edit: Bite? - https://twitter.com/gallimore__/status/843461072958996483
Tunnel - https://twitter.com/Dale_MUFC_/status/843463812405772290

Better fine Mou and co, he just can't keep getting away with this out of control Man Utd side!

ps. How's it going AFTV?

7hUOgVT.png

Zasa

Mbappe is on a different level right now, man, he is going places. Improving his composure, wonderful movement off the ball & his sheeer pace is a sight to see.

Edit: Just on paper, France's national team for the WC in 2020 is looking by far the best on paper imo. Not to mention arguably the most promising & talented collection of youth players out there right now (pending development obviously).

Griezmann, Umtiti, Dembélé (BVB & Celtic, but moreso BVB's in particular), Mbappé, Martial, Lemar, Pogba, Rabiot, Varane, Kanté, Lacazette, Tolisso, Thauvin, Laporte, Sidibé, Coman, Zouma, Bakayoko, Cyprien, etc.

I'm sure I'm missing some as well.

T-Rex.

Banned
Really need Coutinho to be on it today if we're to get anything from the game. I know it was a bad injury, but it's still surprising that he's been so bad since returning.

Icolin

Banned
As a whole, Liverpool looked better towards the end, but Milner, and others, are playing with fire when it comes to hauling down Sterling.

Icolin

Banned
I don't think Neville or the NBC announcers understand what constitutes the penalty.

It was a high boot.
Touching the ball does not negate a foul.
He cleans out the attacking player and has prevented an offensive opportunity while making the tackle.

You have to be a diehard Man City homer to not see how it's a clear cut penalty.

sora87

I don't think Neville or the NBC announcers understand what constitutes the penalty.

It was a high boot.
Touching the ball does not negate a foul.
He cleans out the attacking player and has prevented an offensive opportunity while making the tackle.

You have to be a diehard Man City homer to not see how it's a clear cut penalty.

Queue niall quinn "it was never a pen, city have been robbed there, robbed!"

Audioboxer

Fucking hell, he may as well just wear his Man Utd shirt to work.

Neville is often a terrible commentator. I say this as a United fan who would often rather listen to ex-Liverpool players commentate.

The Fraud and the washed up bench warmer Aguero strike back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom