• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

RocknRola

how is it still 0-0

Juve is not PSG. They only conceded 2 goals this Champions League.

---

Also, the thing about Monaco that does need to be improved is that while they play wonderfully they definitely lose steam in the 2nd half and don't seem to have the bench to make up for it. Once certain players get tired, that's it for Monaco, they become very dependant on individual plays rather than their great teamplay.

RocknRola

MONACO! :D Great goal! 3-1!!

Feel kinda sorry for Dortmund though, UEFA were kinda dicks about the whole bombing thing. They should have postponed these two matches a week or so, at least.

azyless

MONACO! :D Great goal! 3-1!!

Feel kinda sorry for Dortmund though, UEFA were kinda dicks about the whole bombing thing. They should have postponed these two matches a week or so, at least.
I keep seeing this but when could they have played ? Monaco and Dortmund are playing twice a week for the whole of April, that doesn't leave a lot of margin.

RocknRola

I keep seeing this but when could they have played ? Monaco and Dortmund are playing twice a week for the whole of April, that doesn't leave a lot of margin.

True, but it's not exactly fair or easy to team that was put in a literal life or death situation to be playing 24h later.

azyless

It clearly wasn't a deliberate handball, come on lol.

True, but it's not exactly fair or easy to team that was put in a literal life or death situation to be playing 24h later.
Yeah I'm not deying it can't have been easy for them, but the end of season schedule didn't leave a lot of options.

Top Bottom