• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

God damn it this Barcelona team is the reason why I don't watch football too much. They play dirty like the fucking assholes they are and every small thing that happens they get in the refs face like crazy men. It's very obnoxious and I can't wait until they are no longer this relevant.

It borders on unwatchable.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
To be fair, Mandzukic likes to elbow other players like crazy. He did so in the first leg and will continue to do it tonight.

It's the job of the referee to judge. Not the players nor the spectators. Sure, it's normal to boo a very bad decision for example. But booing every decision (especially when your team benefited so much of referee decisions just last game) and not kicking the ball out is just rude.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I'm getting flash backs of Netherlands v Brazil @ WC 2010. If the Barca players continue to lose their heads, it will eventually come back to haunt them.

RocknRola

It's the job of the referee to judge. Not the players nor the spectators.

Exactly, not saying otherwise. So it's not the other team's job (in this case, Barça) to throw the ball away (though they usually do so if they understand it's something serious). Plus Manduzkic does have that background of using his elbows, so Barça would be less likely to throw the ball away with him on the ground.

In this particular situation, I do not blame Barça for keeping on playing.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Exactly, not saying otherwise. So it's not the other team's job (in this case, Barça) to throw the ball away (though they usually do so if they understand it's something serious). Plus Manduzkic does have that background of using his elbows, so Barça would be less likely to throw the ball away with him on the ground.

In this particular situation, I do not blame Barça for keeping on playing.

The whole attitude of the players is just anything but fair play.

Juve's defensive line is strong as hell. Barca will need to do some magic shit in order to score.

Despite de lack of goals, this first half has been interesting.

The referee is doing great so far.

RocknRola

I'd like to see Monaco win the whole thing, though it's next to impossible, mostly just because of how pleseant their games and playing style are :)

Jardim was definitely the right coach for them. Kinda silly Sporting (Portugal) let him go just after one season (likewise with Olympiacos). Dude knows his stuff!

Top Bottom