• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Y'know it'd be great if Pulis could do us a favour and make City draw/lose. 3rd spot would be nice, though with a draw the last day would be a focus from both teams on nailing the goal difference.

Be nice if Arsenal lost as well of course but that seems less likely to me.

Y'know it'd be great if Pulis could do us a favour and make City draw/lose. 3rd spot would be nice, though with a draw the last day would be a focus from both teams on nailing the goal difference.

Be nice if Arsenal lost as well of course but that seems less likely to me.

Would be nice. But West Brom have been on the beach since about Feb/March and Sunderland is Sunderland.

Arsenal play Everton on the final day.... so yeah, gotta do this on our own.

casiopao

Arsenal was linked with Tolisso huh.O_O I wonder if Juventus will get him or Wenger will seize him there here.O_O

We really need more creative player on the mid here.T_T As the moment Dybala, Pjanic or Marchisio and Khedira is not on the play, we had total mid crisis.T_T

Syder

There's not really an excuse for the stadium being that empty.

Small glimpse into the future when Arsenal consistently miss the Top 4?

Zasa

Ridiculous that apparently voting for both TOTY & POTY starts in February. Even more ridiculous that Sanchez with 20 non-pen goals & 10 assists isn't in it.

Edit: Jesus Christ, make that 21 non-pen goals & only three non-pen goals behind Lukaku, though Sànchez has 4 more assists. The voting is a joke. Not to mention contributing to many of those goals in a crucial period to potentially get a spot in the CL.

Syder

kUOgU8o.gif

pep.png

If any of you are worried about what you're gonna do without football this summer, worry not!

Over 10,000 stories of your favourite players, and not to mention most of them are gay slashfiction.

Lallana/Henderson is probably factual tbh

Jarnet87

Can't be bothered to record the United game today, will just watch the highlights after work. Expect it to be the warm up game for the Europa final. Read that Pogba is out and that Romero is likely to start.

http://i.imgur.com/kUOgU8o.gif

pep.png

Quite liked Agueros role in that game. The sneaky little flick onto KdB in the first goal, the quick one two with Touré to set him up for the third as well as many other times throughout the game that created chances. Pity he hasn't got the pace to go from that pocket to a striking position with composure.

Pachimari

We are playing Celta in 2 hours and if we win that one the league is hours.

Look at it this way, if Isco wins the championship, Malaga will earn €1 million lol.

Beefy

Lacazette close to joining Atletico Madrid. All that is stopping them is the ban, which they are fighting to over turn.

Pachimari

Wow, there's 3 Danish players on Celta Vito's team. I forgot they bought Hjulsager lol. That's two players from my childhood club here, and one from FC Copenhagen.

DBT85

Nice pointless match tonight lads!

Some United stats from the PL this year.

6th most wins
13th most home wins
8th most goals
16th most home goals
19th most goals from set pieces
16th for shot conversion rate
20th for distance run per game
20th for times theyve outrun the opposition.

Sisto came from Midtjylland. Copenhagen talents only make it as far as the Cardiff bench.

Beats Brøndby's, that don't even make it into the starting 11 of their own club at the moment. Says a lot, that the only Brøndby kid in the last derby, was Boilesen playing for Copenhagen. So much for the strategy, where you focus on your own players.

But just in case you forgot, Delaney is playing and doing pretty damn well at Werder right now.

Top Bottom