• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLiberty

Fucking finally

so Jorginho as the teams' penalty kicker is a thing? I remember he used to be back at Hellas, but in 3 years he's never taken one (bar the one in the penalty stage of the 2014 Supercup, which he missed lol)

edit

Arkadiusz <3

Fuck Nice.

For what? They went 50/50 for that ball, it wasn't a malicious tackle but it was a bad one. Red is deserved, but to what the fuck is the refree doing handing out that second yellow, it was as if he was itching to do it. Anyways Nice have been fucking awful, no vision and seemingly can't fucking move the ball away from their half. It's frustrating to watch.

VLiberty

0 gols conceded, for once.

7f5.gif

Zasa

19 million pounds is like coffee money for Man City. Evans is a homegrown and an alright squad player. Makes sense tbh.
Agreed. He's experienced in the PL, good with both feet/can play as the LCB in the 352, strong, reliable & will be a 4th choice CB. Also underrated technically. Injuries are an issue though.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're looking for cheaper options like him to free up funds for the forward spot. More than likely splash on a long-term, big name CB next window (as well as a CM)

Kill3r7

19 million pounds is like coffee money for Man City. Evans is a homegrown and an alright squad player. Makes sense tbh.

I think the money is fine but Evans really struggled playing the ball out of the back during LvG's tenure. I do not see him doing better under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom