• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

when's the last time Bale even did that?

That used to be one of his specialties. Left foot from distance with crazy dip.

...sell him

Kolx

Maybe he'll never reach Messi level, we may not see another player like Messi in our lifetime.

But Cristiano? Absolutely..

giphy.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Maybe he'll never reach Messi level, we may not see another player like Messi in our lifetime.

But Cristiano? Absolutely..

You're hyperbolic after 1 1/4 games. He needs first to show a lot more consistency. Maybe this season if he gets more minutes, but he is still far away from Cristiano.

The Sky Sports main commentator is like the exact opposite of those clowns at ESPN I had to endure during the last game. He's very calming to listen to.

Icolin

Banned
Has there ever been any less chemistry between announcers than this? ��

I think that has to do with the play by play guy, who's just awful. Herculez Gomez is alright for someone who's pretty new to broadcasting.

The Sky Sports main commentator is like the exact opposite of those clowns at ESPN I had to endure during the last game. He's very calming to listen to.

You don't like Alejandro Moreno screaming "STOP IT" whenever a good goal is scored?

Pretty impossible with the current competition. Their midfield is just unbelievable with Casemiro, Modric and Kroos.

He's evolving into a different position than that occupied by either Modric or Kroos. Almost box-to-box. And Zidane clearly likes to be versatile with how he approaches each match tactically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom