• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy Gardos of us instead of Van Dijk if you want? He has played 2 first team games in about two years and when he isn't injured is getting ripped apart playing for the U23s. Guy is the biggest waste of money ever.

You sold us Rickie Lambert. Haven't we suffered enough?

FuturusX

If we keep the same formation, Pastore

Neymer has to earn his place in the team right?

I just noticed that Sunderland have managed to cling onto Premier League status in the Member's Team list.

As a Newcastle fan, I take no pleasure in pointing this out. Honest.

Ice cold

Huh so Firmino took the pen even though Milner was on the pitch.

Also lol at our defending.

Changing of the guard. This is a good thing.

Syder

Guess I'm the only one that rates Lemina
wtzgU.gif

Wenger leaving Arsenal is like The Simpsons ending. Doesn't matter how shitty things get, it would be way too upsetting to the overall balance of the universe.

We are in OFF topic?!?! Woahh thats cool.

Spurs v Juve seems like an entertaining game so far. Can't wait for the Bayern game. BAYERNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Syder

Never seen him play so can't ha. Watch Saints make him god and then sell him for a stupid price.
I'm surprised you went for him when you have Romeu and Clasie.

I guess the list of CMs we could get continues to shrink.

*crosses fingers for Marten de Roon*

Because the board and manager have come out and said. Both the board and the manager have talked to the local Echo hear and also Jeremy Wilson (he is a trusted reporter for Saints). Both have said we are signing players on bigger longer contracts to make it so we can keep them and only want to add one or two players.

Yes because everything that comes out of a rep's mouth for a company is true. Don't be naive.

Neymer has to earn his place in the team right?

Not sure if you're joking or being serious.

Ugh Lovren

We did a win!

Joe Garner is looking like quite a tidy finisher. Really wasn't expecting much when he was signed, but he had an excellent preseason and he's carrying that form into the league.

Only downside is Andre Dozzell being stretchered off.

Premier League here we come.

Up the footballs!

Beefy

Yes because everything that comes out of a rep's mouth for a company is true. Don't be naive.

I believe them until what they say is proven wrong, if they sell 3 players by the end of the window then they lied. Doesn't mean I go mad if we sell some one, just that I give them a chance to be proved wrong. I would rather believe the board then randoms over the net. I can still see Van Dijk now going though, dude has lost his head too much.

Video referee stays winning. Penalty moment not given in the counter scored Feyenoord the 2-0. Videoref called and the penalty was given, 1-1. WHY is this not standard

I believe them until what they say is proven wrong, if they sell 3 players by the end of the window then they lied. Doesn't mean I go mad if we sell some one, just that I give them a chance to be proved wrong. I would rather believe the board then randoms over the net. I can still see Van Dijk now going though, dude has lost his head too much.

Do you think their statement of: "He's not for sale period" is for Liverpool only or any club?

Because it's hard to see him staying now.

Beefy

Do you think their statement of: "He's not for sale period" is for Liverpool only or any club?

Because it's hard to see him staying now.

No idea, think it all depends if stops being a twat. Doesn't help that he has a dick head agent who is the same as Koeman's...

The problem is if he did go to Liverpool the board would look weak as fuck after getting you to apologies etc. So I could see them going with the better option of selling him to Chelsea. If it was me I would sell him to you guys for £60m and get it over with.

Enjoyed lurking in here last season, so I guess it's time I started contributing.

Good to see Liverpool are thinking outside of the box: consolidating all injury fears, woes, illnesses that we like to indulge in during the winter months right before the season starts. That's how it works...right...?

Syder

Enjoyed lurking in here last season, so I guess it's time I started contributing.

Good to see Liverpool are thinking outside of the box: consolidating all injury fears, woes, illnesses that we like to indulge in during the winter months right before the season starts. That's how it works...right...?
Welcome, mate.

DBT85

Welcome. Who do I support?

West Ham.

But I'm gonna try to take a moral stand against the Arsenal baiting. And, no... Arsenal FanTV isn't funny.

Come at me, folks.

Welcome.

I disagree, any true fanatics ranting about a thing is funny. Be that AFTV, or the muppets on any of the other team channels or forums.

I do actually feel a bit sorry for Arsenal fans, they all respect what Arsene has done but want him gone so they can start a new chapter as it looks like he's all out of fresh ideas. It's not entirely dissimilar to United fans relationship with Rooney. You've been great, thank you so much for everything. Please leave.

I know you're not serious, but I don't think Mourinho is capable of signing a player under the age of 25.

Okay, under 21, then.

Move them goalposts tomtomtom.

I'd make it so that this link is only viewable to GAF members, to avoid vandalism.

Use email tags to accomplish this.

Might want to remove it from your quote then lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom