• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
He's a man not a god, no player is bigger than the club. I am sure Emre will treat him like any other player.
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Yeah, PSG is really gonna pay a guy nearly a quarter billion to warm the bench.

DBT85

He's a man not a god, no player is bigger than the club. I am sure Emre will treat him like any other player.

He's starting. It's not even a question.

Pogba walked in and started, Bale walked in and started, Lacazette will start too.

You don't spend mega money and "see how they get on"

No idea, think it all depends if stops being a twat. Doesn't help that he has a dick head agent who is the same as Koeman's...

The problem is if he did go to Liverpool the board would look weak as fuck after getting you to apologies etc. So I could see them going with the better option of selling him to Chelsea. If it was me I would sell him to you guys for £60m and get it over with.

For me it felt like you were informing the press about Van Dijk's wishes to leave, not playing games, training alone to make him out to be the bad guy. So if you were to sell him to us, the manager and the board could say that they didn't have a choice because the player made the situation unfixable or something along those lines.

My daily morning routine will now include checking news sites to see who Barca have signed, and they better sign some good players with that Neymar cash.

sammex

Just saw the goals (and Klopp's new catchphrase), I agree with Lunar - Woodburn seems to be fighting tooth and nail these friendlies to get into the side. I'm hoping this isn't all we're seeing of him if he can take a touch like that and turn it into a goal.

Woodburn is still only 17, plenty of time for him yet. Solanke has done himself no harm at all this preseason - at the moment he looks more useful than Origi.

Spurs surely will have to buy someone now? Trippier leaving on crutches wearing a moon boot. Who are they going to play at right back?

Paul J Machin‏ @ThePaulMachin 19m

If #LFC had paid £40m for a striker and he had the same pre-season as Solanke we would be buzzing our collective tits off.

Good point.

FuturusX

He's starting. It's not even a question.

Pogba walked in and started, Bale walked in and started, Lacazette will start too.

You don't spend mega money and "see how they get on"

Of course, no question. I was just kidding and I forgot to add :p at the end of my post.

Ancelotti's got a lot more riding on this than Bosz, but I don't see Munich keeping a clean sheet tonight. An early goal, probably Lewandowski would set the tone nicely.

Jarnet87

Guide says the game is on Fox, put it on and it's some Larry King muscle joint pill.

Yep this is South East Fox programming alright.

God, I've missed real football.

Any Spaniards here? What is the Tercera división comparable to in the UK? Conference? Conference North / South?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom