• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I didn't know one of these Brighton players on trial for sex assault was Brendan Rodgers' son.

Bo-Locks

Have Liverpool fans opinions on Benitez changed since he left, considering his performance at Inter and now at Chelsea?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gouffran is allergic to grass, with his allergy being described by his coach, Jean Tigana, as "embarrassing".

Newcastle what have you done?

Oh well, 15 minutes to kick off! Shine bright, Godba.

He's going to flop tonight. That's what he did after scoring on Bologna and Napoli.

oh my god lololololololol get a picture!!
Doing that right now, I'll post them tomorrow.

I'm sitting in the curva sud, on the right side of the pitch when you see it on TV, right above the corner. And I will have to wave a black flag.

Meanwhile, Pogba just hit three times in a row the post.
^Have fun = Lazio win.

DON'T HAVE FUN LUCIFER
have fun lucifer

Sounds good mate, have fun! :D
Thanks guys :D

dc89

Raiola on Le Pog

mino_raiola.jpg

^Have fun = Lazio win.

DON'T HAVE FUN LUCIFER
have fun lucifer

KuGsj.gif

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

So when Vieira encouraged him to go to Juventus...

He must have done It so MCFC could see him play some first team football before buying him. He had to go to Juve though as he'd still be in United's reserves if he stayed.

#BasedVieira

I didn't know one of these Brighton players on trial for sex assault was Brendan Rodgers' son.
It was kept surprisingly quiet, you would have thought the press would be all over it playing off that link to blow the story up.

From what I've read/heard about the case it sounds abhorrent. I know somebody posted earlier about girls throwing themselves at these football stars and there is most likely something in that - but these allegations go way beyond that.

Idiot football players.

FootballFan

I'm sitting in the curva sud, on the right side of the pitch when you see it on TV, right above the corner. And I will have to wave a black flag.

A Juve Star Is Born.

K1LLER7

Bebe would've scored all 3

Wilbur

Banned
I'm allergic to grass too.

Is that supposed to be impressive? Cos it's not.

It's not bad, just under 1 in 2. Good scoring rate really.

Not saying he'll fire Newcastle to the Championship trophy, but he's cheap and is having a pretty good season.

Mbiwa and Sissoko will be the ones that actually change shit though

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@FF
Semi-final, two legs.
So when Vieira encouraged him to go to Juventus...

He must have done It so MCFC could see him play some first team football before buying him. He had to go to Juve though as he'd still be in United's reserves if he stayed.

#BasedVieira

Based Vieira can go fuck himself with a based sharp object.

Probably emulating that old Dinho commercial, unfaked, of course.

was it real or was it staged? lol
Definitely real :D he eventually scored a pretty neat goal though.

Are you sure it wasn't Vucinic? They do look similar.

You're in the curva! Okay seriously, the scarf must go :p
NEVER!
how's san siro btw? I was in milan in september because of work but it was during the international brake. really wanted to see one game there.
I haven't been there in 6 years, but from what I can remember it's pretty old, it wasn't exactly built for actually showing something while also being built for the supporters themselves. In short, it's just old, easy as that.

Zabojnik

Still wearing it :D people really have to look closely before they realize it's a Milan one.

OH GOD I HAVE TO WAVE A JUVE FLAG.

TheLucifer <3

Reminds me of the time I went to see Udinese - Milan in the guest stands, wearing a black & white giubbotto. I only realized what I was wearing once we were already on the road. I decided to put on a brave face ... and then proceeded to buy a small Milan flag on a stick at the stadium as soon as a bus of particularly loud Milan supporters passed us by. :D

We're already getting close with a delicious ball from Isla.

Marchisio and Matri have worked very well in the past. I'm excited to see how they work together.

Roybr

Hey Footgaf!
Im a long time lurker and i enjoy a lot reading this OT.
When my grammar improves i will post here for sure!
But this time, im asking for help from someone in the UK!
My girlfriend bought an Iphone from Tmobile and im having trouble to unlock it with them.
I cant do it myself because im from Brazil, and to do so you must be a Tmobile user.
If someone can spare the time to help me, PM me please. You will be greatly rewarded!

Top Bottom