• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Blablurn

Hey Footgaf!
Im a long time lurker and i enjoy a lot reading this OT.
When my grammar improves i will post here for sure!
But this time, im asking for help from someone in the UK!
My girlfriend bought an Iphone from Tmobile and im having trouble to unlock it with them.
I cant do it myself because im from Brazil, and to do so you must be a Tmobile user.
If someone can spare the time to help me, PM me please. You will be greatly rewarded!

Dont be afraid to post. Im sure ur writing is not as bad as the one from andres.

We love new people!

Wilbur

Banned
Hey Footgaf!
My girlfriend bought an Iphone from Tmobile and im having trouble to unlock it with them.
I cant do it myself because im from Brazil, and to do so you must be a Tmobile user.
If someone can spare the time to help me, PM me please. You will be greatly rewarded!

Welcome! My phone's about to run out of battery in the cinema, but I'm sure someone will help

Carbonox

Newcastle should re-sign Josephine LeBarton to act as translator in training.

Edit: The only interest I have in this COC match is that Curtis Good is playing. He's ours and I'm keen to see how the Aussie is doing.

Linius

Hey Footgaf!

Just keep posting, my grammar sucks too.

Carbonox

0,,10278~11588033,00.gif

"I have experienced a lot of positive things so far in my career and one of those is joining this Club."

:lol :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Game on, great goal.

Bradford couldn't afford to concede the first goal here.

dc89

Hey Footgaf!

Welcome!

Are you looking for help from someone who is also on t-mobile?!

Roybr

Thanks guys.
Well, im from Brazil.
My favorite team is Vasco da Gama. I enjoy football quite a lot, and i try to follow most of the european leagues. Especially La Liga and the Premier League.
My favorite european team is barcelona!

FootballFan

Thanks guys.
Well, im from Brazil.
My favorite team is Vasco da Gama. I enjoy football quite a lot, and i try to follow most of the european leagues. Especially La Liga and the Premier League.

:')

Welcome.

Thanks guys.
Well, im from Brazil.

Welcome! Your grammar is fine, pressing enter after every sentence however is not. ;)

pulga

Banned
Thanks guys.
Well, im from Brazil.

Had to counter to recent madridista influx, did you! Do you follow any EPL team?

Welcome!

Linius

Thanks guys.
Well, im from Brazil.

Oh lol, you guys beat us two weeks back. I'm supporting Ajax ;)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Ham just scored again in the FA youth cup. 3-2 to Spurs now.

Sane_Man

Hey Footgaf!

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but another long time lurker here too. Definitely my most lurked and favourite thread on Gaf. Happy I can finally post.

Liverpool fan, by the way, which probably makes me about as welcome as Luis Suarez at the Evra family's dinner table.

Roybr

Had to counter to recent madridista influx, did you! Do you follow any EPL team?

Welcome!

Actually, yeah, my favorite is Liverpool, but i always cheers on ManUtd opposition.
That UCL final aganist Milan was one of the greatest games i ever watched and they won my heart.

FootballFan

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but another long time lurker here too. Definitely my most lurked and favourite thread on Gaf. Happy I can finally post.

Liverpool fan, by the way, which probably makes me about as welcome as Luis Suarez at the Evra family's dinner table.

Welcome!

You should be happy, you aren't a Madridista.

Clegg

This thread used to be full of Arsenal fans.

You'll be fine.

Welcome.

Dwingvatt

Banned

tumblr_lfvdpvOV4S1qcu1hm.gif

pulga

Banned
Actually, yeah, my favorite is Liverpool, but i always cheers on ManUtd opposition.
That UCL final aganist Milan was one of the greatest games i ever watched and they won my heart.

Invalid invalid invalid!!!

am i doin it rite

Top Bottom