• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Linius

ibhxcY9eAgSY6M.gif

Thanks for the gif help guys <3

Wilbur

Banned
cut my pie into&#65279; peices
this is my last desert
constipation from eating
dont give a fuck if i tear my hole bleeding

cut my wife into pieces
this is my last divorce
masturbation heavy breathing
dont give a fuck&#65279; if i cum while im eating

Fry

I don't listen to LP anymore
constantly
, but I like it.

It's a thing to hate on them. Their older songs are still cool.

The taste of the skin of the oranges are the fucking worst thing ever.

I don't listen to LP anymore
constantly
, but I like it.

It's a thing to hate on them. Their older songs are still cool.

It is kind of a thing to hate them, but their music is pretty much everything bad about the nu metal wave back then. White men rapping while trying to be metal at the same time is just hilarious, resulting in things like Fred Durst lol

faridmon

Bloody hell, I have one big Headache and I don't want to sleep. so ignoring my previous comments, Did Roma seriously beat Juve? Woof

have to drink more water

faridmon

Yep. Great strike from Totti.

Love me some Totti. He is the Frank Lampard of Italy. At the age he is now and still being influential in every Roma game.

I think he will be fondly remembered in the future as one greatest Italian players of his generation.

arkon

Love me some Totti. He is the Frank Lampard of Italy. At the age he is now and still being influential in every Roma game.

I think he will be fondly remembered in the future as one greatest Italian players of his generation.

Doesn't he have some sort of record for number of goals scored in Serie A?

edit:

What is Timbers? Googling it and i can not get any answers.

Is it TV series?

Portland Timbers was my guess.

faridmon

Doesn't he have some sort of record for number of goals scored in Serie A?

Yeah, but you will be surprised at how some people look at him as some sort of a fake class player and some of them don't acknowledge him.

But again the two people I talked to about him are assholes, so maybe that is the reason for their bullshit.

arkon

You really should. Justified is awesome.

Duly noted.

edit:

Yeah, but you will be surprised at how some people look at him as some sort of a fake class player and some of them don't acknowledge him.

But again the two people I talked to about him are assholes, so maybe that is the reason for their bullshit.

The Juve fans in here didn't seem to like him either. Although, to be fair, he committed a dirty tackle on Pirlo in the game and should have been sent off for it.

faridmon

Portland team? That is some MLS team, right?
cool, never mind me then, just thought it was some TV series I haven't heard about.

I am not really myself tonight

Top Bottom