• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Totti spanked Juve

ioMhFSDFsNgvM.gif

Nice!

irXNqXWa06MCt_zps942e3b8b.gif

Fry

Fry, any easy way to make fancy gifs with text or things shopped in the gif? Or is that pro's only? :p

I use Photoshop, but no, I don't know an easy way. I avoid making gifs with text because I fucking suck at it.

I took 30 minutes to make this:

iblPYOKConNTIt.gif

Fry just put the text as the top layer and then hide it in the layers it's not supposed to be in, that shouldn't that 30 min

or use after effects, so much easier, used that for the CL GAF gif and my kaz gifs

faridmon

Oh, its your birthday BatmanBatmanBatman? Well Happy B-day. May the bald man you worship bring all the misery you both deserve.

Re-reading the thread, Juve fans are taking it hard it seems, dem sour grapes!

Fry

is there any good tutorials on how to make a gif?

I learned with this thread, curiously it was bumped just now.

Fry just put the text as the top layer and then hide it in the layers it's not supposed to be in, that shouldn't that 30 min

or use after effects, so much easier, used that for the CL GAF gif and my kaz gifs

Yup, that's how, but somehow it just gets complicated sometimes, my PS is probably buggy.

faridmon

Phil gets away with so much shit. He must the master troll at the league somehow. So many reds he doesn't get and so many Yellows that have been ignored because of the way he react to thing.

I swear the guy is some sort of natural psychopath/sociopath

Yup, that's how, but somehow it just gets complicated sometimes, my PS is probably buggy.

This took me way too long

iejmDhljc8vaq.gif

iV19aae0kDU9A.gif

But then I discovered the wonders of after effects

ikUrhsFaJcgMb.gif

Don't let wooden see this thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513798

I'm already crying.

I saw it and was actually going to post a copenhagen photo lol. Then I found this instead in my copenhagen folder from the København away trip to Barcelona (nsfw) http://i2.minus.com/iiPToKlcbEb80.jpg danes don't deal well with the hot weather lol

GorillaJu

So there's this van parked in front of my apartment (1st floor) window, which is where my laundry dries. It's been there for a few months and I've been tolerant because I don't like raisin hell with the neighbors but the ugly POS is blocking my window completely, and now that its getting nice outside I'd like to be able to hang my laundry outside and maybe even enjoy some sun in my apartment. So I asked my landlord if she knows whose car it is and this is her reply.

"Hi Brian,

I am sorry I didn't tell you.
I rent out the parkinig lot for John,Francine's in 203 foreign friend.
He bought the car but didn't have a parking lot.
I am sorry for inconvenience.
It is okay to hang cloths over the car.
He is staying in Tokyo.And he just keeps the car.He won't drive it.

Have a nice weekend,"

Wtf is this shit? So the lady above me has a boyfriend who lives in the city and gets to leave his fucking car in front of my window (not even a "parking lot" as the email suggests), rendering it useless and preventing me from being able to hang up anything but my socks – sheets for example would have to lay on top of the car. She expects me to lay my clean wet sheets on top of a dirty van?

Noirulus

Haven't seen that one before :lol

So there's this van parked in front of my apartment (1st floor) window, which is where my laundry dries. It's been there for a few months and I've been tolerant because I don't like raisin hell with the neighbors but the ugly POS is blocking my window completely, and now that its getting nice outside I'd like to be able to hang my laundry outside and maybe even enjoy some sun in my apartment. So I asked my landlord if she knows whose car it is and this is her reply.

"Hi Brian,

I am sorry I didn't tell you.
I rent out the parkinig lot for John,Francine's in 203 foreign friend.
He bought the car but didn't have a parking lot.
I am sorry for inconvenience.
It is okay to hang cloths over the car.
He is staying in Tokyo.And he just keeps the car.He won't drive it.

Have a nice weekend,"

Wtf is this shit? So the lady above me has a boyfriend who lives in the city and gets to leave his fucking car in front of my window (not even a "parking lot" as the email suggests), rendering it useless and preventing me from being able to hang up anything but my socks – sheets for example would have to lay on top of the car. She expects me to lay my clean wet sheets on top of a dirty van?

Try explaining that you can't hang your clothes over it and it obstructs light from entering through the window. Is the landlord renting out that spot to that guy, or just doing the person a favor? If the former, that's scummy as fuck.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, shitty result but, let's face it, unsurprising. Giroud's not the problem, but he certainly isn't helping. The midfield isn't good enough to compensate for the rest of the team, as it had in the past, the defense remains terrible. There is no desire in these players, not in the big games, not in the games in the cup, not in the games against the minnows, not against anybody.

We can beat Bayern. There is enough talent in this squad to do it, I'm confident of that. But we won't. Part of that is you just know Wenger's tactical approach is bound to be completely wrong. And part of that is no one gives a shit. I just worry that Wenger will risk Wilshere for the game; his fitness gambles never pay off, especially in the Champions League. Last thing we need is Wilshere out with another lengthy injury.

At this point, I really think Wenger needs to go back to 4-4-2. 4-3-3 in Europe is fine for security, but this team doesn't look like it'll ever be able to defend so we at least need to outscore the opposition. Giroud and Walcott alone aren't good enough to create chances and finish them. 4-3-3 worked when we only had an Henry/RVP or only had a Fabregas but now we don't have any kind of superstar so there's no point in building the team around one that doesn't exist.
We have to risk Wilshere against Bayern. To rest him we may as well forfeit the tie. Wilshere has to play, so does Cazorla and Arteta. In order for us to have any chance at getting any sort of result against Bayern Walcott will need to fire and our attacking play needs to be spot on.

Defence is definitely our drawback at the moment though. Szczesny is a decent keeper but improvement is required, that was poor parrying the ball straight to a Blackburn player today, but I think we should stick with him but need to either get him better coaching or bring an experienced keeper that can challenge him to stay at the top of his game. Vermaelen, Kos and Merty are all decent centre backs but none of them command the area and Szczesny doesn't do it either. Leadership is definitely lacking in that defence and it causes all sorts of problems and a high quality defender needs to be brought in but not just anybody but someone who can instruct those around him what to do and where to stand because aside from a caring Sagna none of our back 4 can do that for themselves (Doesn't include Monreal, haven't seen enough of him defensively to decide yet). Arteta's position is another one of great concern. He can't play every week, he doesn't have the legs or strength, and he needs back up/support. Ramsey isn't the answer but just another one of Wenger's anal experiments. Wilshere is box to box and drives forward a lot so he can help defensively but not his main role and Cazorla is way to far forward. When Podolski and Walcott feel in the mood they can track back and help, sometimes they do it and defensively we're usually sound, but they don't do it in every match and it presents a bit of a problem.

I honestly think signing Jovetic as our forward, a Hummels/Subotic like defender (Not necessarily them but someone of that stature), and backup/replacement for Arteta and we'll be in not bad shape. Obviously a new RB if Sagna doesn't sign as well. We do this and don't lose key players and we'll be in decent shape.

I won't be that sad if Bayern knock us out honestly. We need to fully focus on top 4 finish anyway and clearly don't have squad depth for more than 1 tournament at a time which is pathetic for a club like Arsenal.

Salazar

I honestly think signing Jovetic as our forward, a Hummels/Subotic like defender (Not necessarily them but someone of that stature), and backup/replacement for Arteta and we'll be in not bad shape. Obviously a new RB if Sagna doesn't sign as well. We do this and don't lose key players and we'll be in decent shape.

Conceivably, yeah.

The board/Wenger just seem like they're biding their time at the moment. Waiting for something. FFP, a breakthrough on the part of current players, whatever.

Given how much Wenger rants about January being a crap window, he had better have plans/money/balls come summer. More than ever before.

GorillaJu

Try explaining that you can't hang your clothes over it and it obstructs light from entering through the window. Is the landlord renting out that spot to that guy, or just doing the person a favor? If the former, that's scummy as fuck.

It is scummy as fuck. I told her about the problems that it causes and she proposed buying me a rack to hang my clothes indoor. Not only does that not help because its too small to hang sheets and blankets from, but I'm already cramped inside the tiny apartment.

Top Bottom