• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an horrendous game. Van Der shit costs us the first goal, 2nd goal was Sirigu's mistake and 3rd goal was Sakho's fault.

Alex scored a wonderful header and Sakho tapped in the 2nd goal.

Ancelotti will definitely get the sack if they don't win the league. Also, where was Moura?

Linius

Goodnight princess

ifUtMZUaeWlHi.gif

Shiiiiit :lol

Timurid

Ancelotti will definitely get the sack if they don't win the league. Also, where was Moura?

Moura had a knock in the Valencia game, I'm guessing Ancelotti didn't want to risk him by putting him in the match today. The team we fielded today should of easily gotten the 3 points. :(

The only way Ancelotti is staying is if we win the UCL.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jupiler League.

Lol had to Google that. Seriously though Arsenal should send scouts to South America and do what the Italian clubs do. After watching the sub 20 tournament there are so many young players I could see doing awesome in Europe. Paraguay has this amazing kid named Rojas that looks like the real deal

-his name is Jorge Rojas and he's still not signed with a big club. Simeone pls. He's a winger too!

Lol had to Google that. Seriously though Arsenal should send scouts to South America and do what the Italian clubs do. After watching the sub 20 tournament there are so many young players I could see doing awesome in Europe. Paraguay has this amazing kid named Rojas that looks like the real deal

-his name is Jorge Rojas and he's still not signed with a big club. Simeone pls

Yeah I'm sure getting some pechos frios from South America is what will win Arsenal those titles. Go home Bandres, you're drunk.

pappe

-his name is Jorge Rojas and he's still not signed with a big club. Simeone pls

These South American youngsters cant get a work permit in the UK easily, thats what stops the clubs in UK to sign them

I have complimented them, that is the best complement I give to a red.

Arnie does hate good things in the world, of Hitcher, he hates Lillies and Remains and that is now OK in my book.

Gone off them?

I'm still blown away by the opening of God Of War 3. Just everything; the scale, the camerawork, the graphics.

MIND BLOWN.

My bro. T-minus 4 weeks til Ascension, 2 days til PS4nnouncement

Hazard makes everything worse.

Also, the only way Milan draw against Barca tomorrow is if they (Barca) take pity on them and decide to postpone the massacre. Sorry, fratello TheLucifer. I would've said more or less the same thing if it was us instead of Milan, btw.

That's pretty much what I expect as well. Zapata/Mexes/Yepes are going to fuck everything up, while we may score a goal. Maybe.

But yeah, I hope that Barça decide to hold themselves, at least at San Siro.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's pretty much what I expect as well. Zapata/Mexes/Yepes are going to fuck everything up, while we may score a goal. Maybe.

But yeah, I hope that Barça decide to hold themselves, at least at San Siro.

I've watched every Barça match this season and our defenders and goalkeeper are garbage. Milan will score it's just a matter of how well we finish.

Mexes is terrible though I'd rather play the 2 Colombians

-no bias, really! I'm going home I'm drunk

dc89

What a fucking disgrace Sony are with the Vita.

They've shown 3 games on the live stream. All Monster Hunter clones. Fuck...my...life.

Edit: and a Gundam Skylander kinda game with elements of MH. And now God Eater 2...more MH. It's either games that aren't coming to the west. Or Monster Hunter clones. So much hunting.

AC is getting help from the refs and you can't compare their positions to other clubs in other leagues.

Oh my lol, I actually missed this gem. I love it. LOVE IT.

Too much help, you're right. Yep. It's not like there were two penalties in the last two matches at San Siro that weren't awarded to us, not at all.

Selective highlights, gotta love them.
I've watched every Barça match this season and our defenders and goalkeeper are garbage. Milan will score it's just a matter of how well we finish.

Mexes is terrible though I'd rather play the 2 Colombians

Zapata is even worse than Mexes, which explains a lot. I know that Barça is not perfect back there, but seeing how our strikers are right now (El Shaa isn't doing great, Pazzini isn't that reliable at all, Robinho is injured, Bojan is playing like crap. Maybe Niang will try do something new, but I'm not sure if Allegri will decide to play him on Wednesday) I'm not even sure if that could help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom