• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Holy shit

irXNqXWa06MCt_zps942e3b8b.gif

You're amazing

Wow, worlds smallest gif?

xintin

CL 2006 - Barca

CL 2007 - Liverpool eliminate Barca, Liverpool go to the final.

CL 2008 - Man United eliminate Barca, Man United go to final and win.

CL 2009 - Barca

CL 2010 - Inter eliminate Barca, Inter go to final and win.

CL 2011 - Barca

Cl 2012 - Chelsea beat Barca, Chelsea go to final and win.

So if you knock out this Barca, you win the CL or in Liverpool's case, make it to the final.
Similar with Chelsea. Beat them and at the very least you make the final. 6 winners/3 losers.

2004 - Monaco beat Chelsea, go to Final.

2005 - Liverpool beat Chelsea, Miracle of Istanbul.

2006 - Barca beat Chelsea, win CL.

2007 - Liverpool beat Chelsea, go to Final.

2008 - United beat Chelsea in Moscow :(

2009 - OVREBO! Barca win CL.

2010 - Inter beat Chelsea, win CL.

2011 - United beat Chelsea, go to Final.

2012 - DROGBAAAAAA! :)

9 years in a row, whoever beats Chelsea is in the Final. So congrats to Juve or Shakhtar!

Timurid

Similar with Chelsea. Beat them and at the very least you make the final. 6 winners/3 losers.

2004 - Monaco beat Chelsea, go to Final.

2005 - Liverpool beat Chelsea, Miracle of Istanbul.

2006 - Barca beat Chelsea, win CL.

2007 - Liverpool beat Chelsea, go to Final.

2008 - United beat Chelsea in Moscow :(

2009 - OVREBO! Barca win CL.

2010 - Inter beat Chelsea, win CL.

2011 - United beat Chelsea, go to Final.

2012 - DROGBAAAAAA! :)

9 years in a row, whoever beats Chelsea is in the Final. So congrats to Juve or Shakhtar!

:lol :lol :lol

Noirulus

We all love the CL knockout rounds until our favorite team is knocked out, then suddenly the topic is about "team x not playing real football", "football is dead" etc.

All the butthurt last year after Barca lost was glorious. It made Madrid losing to Bayern slightly better.

Zabojnik

This worse team beat Napoli and then Barca over two legs and then dumped Bayern out.

Hazard makes everything worse.

Also, the only way Milan draw against Barca tomorrow is if they (Barca) take pity on them and decide to postpone the massacre. Sorry, fratello TheLucifer. I would've said more or less the same thing if it was us instead of Milan, btw.

Messi

I am more curious about how they won it in the first place. From being behind against napoli to winning it. It can't all be placed at Drogs feet.

Also, the only way Milan draw against Barca tomorrow is if they (Barca) take pity on them and decide to postpone the massacre. Sorry, fratello TheLucifer. I would've said more or less the same thing if it was us instead of Milan, btw.

Milan don't play until wednesday

Its amazing to think about the massive flameout chelsea has this season in the CL. Like what the fuck happened.

It's not really that amazing, last season Chelsea ended 6 in the league and CL was one on pure fighting spirit, not actually attacking well polished. This season the main forward has been Torres instead of Drogba, not to mention the team has lacked a fit DM for quite a long time.

flippedb

Banned

So there's a chance on Wednesday?

If we don't win the Europa League this year then I want Chelsea to win it just so they can keep calling themselves "Champions of Europe".

xintin

I am more curious about how they won it in the first place. From being behind against napoli to winning it. It can't all be placed at Drogs feet.
the announcer's kept mentioning it during the run, but it was the last roar of Mourinho's Chelsea, the last chance for the core of Lampard, Drogba, Cole & Terry to get it done together. AVB's man management of those players (especially at Napoli) probably helped us more than anything in the end, spurring them on once RDM took over to show they still had it.

BigBoss

Luck, a shit-ton of luck. The amount of easy chances that Barca and Bayern fucked up was staggering.

xintin

http://i.imgur.com/EvZkufG.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lI14vrz.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/q6BO8wI.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]meh could be worse. this guy was Roman's guest today.
[IMG]http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8498487.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/avram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom