• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Feorax

Not a coincidence that with Skrtel in we've conceded three. He's fucking dogshit and responsible for two of the three goals here. Needs to be sold in the summer. We need three centre backs.

Apparently we're going to move Kelly to CB to reduce the strain on him next year, prevent some of his injuries. I'd settle for 2 more real quality CBs in the summer, and a decent left back to cover Enrique.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lol Swansea fans, stupid fucks.

What a pathetic performance from them though, Flapianski hasn't had a thing to do.

The good thing is that this is the best Arsenal can muster against a team who have mentally checked out already.

Fabianski will cost them points soon enough.

Arnie

Apparently we're going to move Kelly to CB to reduce the strain on him next year, prevent some of his injuries. I'd settle for 2 more real quality CBs in the summer, and a decent left back to cover Enrique.

Hope so.

Kelly's a centre back anyway. Give Carragher a contract to just coach him. Anything to have Skrtel fuck right off.

Vucinic and Giovinco starting, Padoin and Peluso on the wings. Good luck with that bet.
Cunte better not fuck me.

Ferguson better not fuck me.

I need this money. It's been a bad day.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
If Villa hold then the entire bottom half of the table has to be nervous if Wigan wins their game in hand.

Yeah and everything he has done hasn't been very convincing. Coming for crosses and missing them the way he does makes me nervous as fuck.

Exactly but Swanseas inability to stick crosses in on a regular basis or even build an attack has been shocking today. Michu has looked lost up top, midfield has been bad today. Hernandez has been useless.

The good thing is that this is the best Arsenal can muster against a team who have mentally checked out already.

But this is one game I think most of us thought Arsenal would drop points, this is all too familiar territory. Arsenal scraping wins and chasing Tottenham....

Lightning

Banned

Walker will cost you more points soon enough! And you have to play them in 2 weeks time. It will be great if Michu brings his a game on your ass!

arkon

That pretty much sums it up for Liverpool. Southampton pinned back and under pressure. Loose ball from Johnson(?) concedes possession.

Clegg

Subs; Lindegaard, Evans, Valencia, Carrick, Powell, Kagawa, Hernandez.

Clev dropped/rested after his horror show against Chelsea. Don't know why Kagawa isn't starting though. Hasn't played for us since his hattrick against Norwich.

Lightning

Banned
Exactly but Swanseas inability to stick crosses in on a regular basis or even build an attack has been shocking today. Michu has looked lost up top, midfield has been bad today. Hernandez has been useless.
This is the game where Graham is an asshole and scores like he done to us before. They sold him though.

And we haven't won yet.

Ushojax

Walker will cost you more points soon enough! And you have to play them in 2 weeks time. It will be great if Michu brings his a game on your ass!

Walker v Fabianski

the race is on

Anyway we have Bale. In Bale we trust.

Wilbur

Banned
Wigan will win tomorrow, book it

Clev dropped/rested after his horror show against Chelsea. Don't know why Kagawa isn't starting though. Hasn't played for us since his hattrick against Norwich.

Didn't he play against Chelsea?

D_prOdigy

Kag started against Chelsea.

Ushojax

OK this is not a good sign. We need Parker to score against Fulham to correct this wound in the Force.

Lightning

Banned
Points are safe. Fuck you Swansea. Now avoid 3 losses in a row and take points off our silly neighbours

And lol at Liverpool. All that talk about catching us and Everton and both of us win and you lose. Hahahahahahahaha

You just gave anti-shinji fans the perfect post to reply to.

Top Bottom