• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

OK this is not a good sign. We need Parker to score against Fulham to correct this wound in the Force.

We just need a win against Fulham to keep the gap at 7 for a few more weeks. Fuck me what an absolutely pathetic performance from Swansea. Hernandez on a break in the 91st minute and he tries a little back heel when there was a ball on inside? Wanker.

GorillaJu

Well got got pooped on. No two ways about it. Second half was in our favor but to nowhere near the degree Southampton walked all over us in the first.

sohois

For certain reasons football players can be fined several weeks wages, for example a particularly poor performance.

Rodgers needs to fine himself a months wages.

Meier

This FM save where I am playing as Santa Cruz from Brazil is hilarious. Balotelli has been disciplined by the club *12* times and is out of a contract at the end of June 2015. The club had an asking price of only $425k for him but no one bit. Leverkusen are going to try and sign him now..

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We just need a win against Fulham to keep the gap at 7 for a few more weeks. Fuck me what an absolutely pathetic performance from Swansea. Hernandez on a break in the 91st minute and he tries a little back heel when there was a ball on inside? Wanker.

It's in our hands, no need to worry about other teams. Beat Fulham and Arsenal have gone another week without getting closer to us.

jtb

Banned
Fuck yes. Just need Chelsea to drop points tomorrow and we'll be in a great position for the rest of the season. Good to see Gervinho scoring too and clean sheet without Chesney and Vermaelen.

Kyoufu

Sunderland must beat Norwich or they'll be dangerously close to the relegation spots.

Same goes with us vs Wigan.

GorillaJu

Some of the players out there were giving absolutely no respect. Rodriguez, Ramirez, Schneiderlin, Shaw and Lambert all had free reign and they all played exceptionally well. How many fucking times has this happened, where our defense just doesn't respect the opposition until we're down 3 goals?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well yes a win against Fulham is required though, keep the gap and put two pretty shitty performances behind us.

Fulham are absolute shit away from home and couldn't even hold on to a lead against Sunderland. No way they will be able to stop Bale.

bud

two clean sheets in a row.

keep vermaelen out.
keep szcszcszcszcsczsczsczsczsceczsczsczsczsczscney out.

Fulham are absolute shit away from home and couldn't even hold on to a lead against Sunderland. No way they will be able to stop Bale.

Growing up in the 90s I have little faith in Spurs no matter who we play ;p

Especially with Jermain Shootonsightdefoe and Emanuel Oneseasonbayor.

Bale will have to do his magic.

Dibbz

Didn't watch the game but Wenger is on his fucking game this week. Keeps Flappy in goal drops Verm and we keep a clean sheet. Subs on Gerv he scores.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck yes. Just need Chelsea to drop points tomorrow and we'll be in a great position for the rest of the season. Good to see Gervinho scoring too and clean sheet without Chesney and Vermaelen.
Wouldnt it be awesome if West Ham and Fulham won tomorrow? With Lolerpool losing that basically ends their threat to us and we may be able to catch some points. Monreal you absolute beauty.

Thank you Malaga.

sohois

Carragher is 35. He needs a rest =\

Who's talking about Carragher? Given that he wasn't even on the bench I'm pretty sure he was injured anyway.

Rodgers disaster was the 2 man midfield with no Lucas and the mediocre substitutions. There wasn't anything he could do about Skrtel or Jones.

Zabojnik

Does anyone want Martin Skrtel for a fiver?

"A fiver you say? In three installments, maybe?"

198088hp2.jpg

Randdalf

This FM save where I am playing as Santa Cruz from Brazil is hilarious. Balotelli has been disciplined by the club *12* times and is out of a contract at the end of June 2015. The club had an asking price of only $425k for him but no one bit. Leverkusen are going to try and sign him now..

I did an experiment in FM by creating the most belligerent player possible, confrontational, controversial and dirty on the pitch, but still one of the best players in the world. Something amazing happened. When Liverpool signed him from Sunderland, not 2 weeks into his contract, Dalglish fined him for a red card. This made the player disproportionately angry and he, I didn't even know this could happen, took his case to some board in order to terminate his contract due to unfair treatment. It didn't work the first time, but a few years later on the third try at doing it he managed to get his contract legally terminated and then signed for Milan on a free transfer. He averaged 2.66 red cards a season at Liverpool.

Top Bottom