• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd are better without Mata

Do Juan

Or maybe they are just better against rather shit teams, like whatever the Greek league has to offer. Don't forget they were also without him in their match down there, which was really just as awful as United has been this season. No doubt Moyes is still clueless as to how to use Mata, but I wouldn't exactly call them better without him on the basis of this match.

Today was alright from United, but they are still clearly lacking a ton, De Gea saved them with a few real bad fuck ups from a terrible defense though.

Carbonox

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786498

this thread

this thread

ahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

this guy

RyzeWiR.gif

People knocking Welbeck for that miss - which I'm sure the defender got a touch on - , he's been class on and off the ball for most the match. Intelligent and skilful.

welbzzzzzzz <334334444556677

You're going to be shitting on Welbeck in the next game if he plays on the wing again. He had a good game, but it was still on the wing. He can't create or score from the wing. He's proven that the past 2 seasons.

Wilbur

Banned
we are one of the eight greatest teams in europe

You're going to be shitting on Welbeck in the next game if he plays on the wing again. He had a good game, but it was still on the wing. He can't create or score from the wing. He's proven that the past 2 seasons.

He's still the greatest player we've ever had

Turok_TTZ

Disappointed but at least now I have confidence there is no way in hell manutd are gonna survive their next opponents in cl. who is gonna be the lucky team to draw manutd?

Timbuktu

When he ask what the difference was tonight, i really thought Moyes was going to answer "...i don't know..."

He's anticipating losing to West Ham already. *sigh*

Just watched the highlights and I gotta admit..that feint to disrupt the wall before the freekick goal was brilliant.

Moyes is the best manager of all times!

subtles

Watching the highlights I'm happy for Moyes. He looks so much better when he is gleaming with joy. The victory against City will be the start of his career here.

Nice to seem him using Fellaini the way he would want to, even if briefly, without fearing the repercussion of the fans/media.

doicare

Surely undeserved?

Pass Success 73% to 76%
Aerial Success 47% to 53%
Possession 49% to 51%
Shots 10 to 13

Olympiakos were just unlucky.
The difference being half of Olympiakos's shots were terrible long range shots that were never going in.
They deserved a goal at least.
Yep Olympiakos deserved a goal and United should have had another penalty(+the Olympiakos player sent off) when Valencia was brought down running through on goal.

Wilbur

Banned
First time in the current format that all 8 group winners have made the QF's.

Pointless fact.

Here's a good fact

Manchester United are the only team currently in the last eight that knocked out the league champions

i think

maybe chelsea did too

i think they did

shit fact

fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom