• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Basically Westeros needs to prepare itself for the revelations Howland Reed is going to bring. He knows a lot of dirty secrets.

But first he has to leave his swamp.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just realised Shaw is younger than me

Earning 100k a week
Playing for my club
Playing at world cups
Has a beard

Fucking cunt. Fuck him. Sell him.

Slizz

boys it's still june

not everyone has the prowess of woodward

How many signings have we already made?

pUlgFNA.jpg

2!

Jarnet87

Woodward making up for last year. He is evolving. Now if he can get a club to give us money for Ashley Young then he will be a legend.

Hixx

Chris Kamara ‏@chris_kammy 3m
Not lost me pace!!! I just caught this street robber. Done in now though

BrJPZ6cCQAEvFb6.jpg

I fucking love Kamara.

So far so good. Want to see us get a very experienced cb to help Jones n Smalling n Evans like Blanc did with Rio. Then a winger, then Anderson, nani and clevgod sent to Russia.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3 games in a row FUT hasnt counted the games, unbelievable

WJD

Suspend/Resume on XBO is so good.

Played Watch Dogs on it a few days a go, then quit out and have: watched Netflix, watched Amazon Instant, switched HDMI cables over to play on my PS4 and switched it back over since then. Just booted it up and instantly I'm at the exact point I left it. Great stuff.

Hixx

Suspend/Resume on XBO is so good.

Played Watch Dogs on it a few days a go, then quit out and have: watched Netflix, watched Amazon Instant, switched HDMI cables over to play on my PS4 and switched it back over since then. Just booted it up and instantly I'm at the exact point I left it. Great stuff.

It's my favourite feature on any console ever.

The only time I saw a load screen on Watch Dogs was when I died. And as it's an Ubisoft game, that wasn't a lot.

My UK Visa came today.

VIsiting in August. Scotland for 3-4 days in a cottage.

Going to Nando's
Going to Benares (I hope)
Probably go to that Chinese Restaurant in Shard again
4-5 days family & friends cooking shit will be eaten

I need to find a place with good fish and chips. Luton area, what say you Englishmen?

omgkitty

This World Cup is killing me at work. I don't have any PTO and all these damn Germany games keep falling in the middle of the week.

My UK Visa came today.

VIsiting in August. Scotland for 3-4 days in a cottage.

Going to Nando's
Going to Benares (I hope)
Probably go to that Chinese Restaurant in Shard again
4-5 days family & friends cooking shit will be eaten

I need to find a place with good fish and chips. Luton area, what say you Englishmen?
Luton is grim.

Hixx

Luton?

Condolences. It still tickles the fuck out of me that they have a massive wall between it and the length of the M1.

Just tell me where I can find some good Fish and Chips in UK. I will have my brother in law take me.

The last one I had in Luton had soooooo much oil all I could takse was oil. I thought Fish and Chips had crispy fish not mushy fish.

Oh, also. Since I live in India and eating beef is like punishable by death or something, where do I get a nice fucking burger?

Hixx

Hitcher's right. The further inland you get the worse the fish and chips tend to be. Be better off looking for a nice chippy when you're in Scotland.

Hitcher's right. The further inland you get the worse the fish and chips tend to be. Be better off looking for a nice chippy when you're in Scotland.

Sounds good. We actually tried to find a fish and chips place last Jan when we were on our way from Edinburgh to Glasgow, ended up with two burst tires on left side of car in some internal road near Edinburgh. So...that made us miss it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom