• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| The Good, The Bad, and the Allegri

ew, Tottenham plays my hometown club this week (Toronto FC). I'd go but... too expensive to see Spuds play.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Surprised by how few viewers Destiny is getting on twitch

Surprised by how few viewers Destiny is getting on twitch

It's a boring game to watch, and there isn't much content yet, the people who are really interested have probably seen all of the beta content by now

Personally, I've done every level, the strike, collected all the golden chests, played 5 PvP matches, done a bit of the Explore mode, reached the level cap and bought everything worth buying in the Tower

I enjoyed annoying Hixx yesterday when he was put on the other team, and him winning a gun that is way beyond the level cap, and will disappear into the ether when the beta ends :p

Anyone wanna play Dota?

Not too bad. I'm probably gonna have to pay a little under $100 to go see the Guinness International Champions Cup final..... Actually more, fucking parking is an additional $30
I guess it depends on who is playing. I'd certainly pay that price to watch Chelsea play. :p

Slizz

Been playing a lot of Sonic Jump Fever. I know it's a shitty f2p iOS game, but it's quite addictive and fun to play.

Hahaha I was actually thinking about DL'ing it and seeing what it was about.

Theres a Trials game on iOS and Google Play store, fun as fuck. Then of course I got really far and my file got corrupt and had to start over, so I uninstalled.... Still a great f2p game though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Asamoah is in the UAE

I can't breathe

Bs_qCU7CUAEZsWv.jpg

Hixx

It's a boring game to watch, and there isn't much content yet, the people who are really interested have probably seen all of the beta content by now

Personally, I've done every level, the strike, collected all the golden chests, played 5 PvP matches, done a bit of the Explore mode, reached the level cap and bought everything worth buying in the Tower

I enjoyed annoying Hixx yesterday when he was put on the other team, and him winning a gun that is way beyond the level cap, and will disappear into the ether when the beta ends :p

Anyone wanna play Dota?

My team won and I was mvp

hitcher baby you can annoy me all you want but you are like a fly to my triceratops shit

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom