• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Bs_5TKQIYAAxD38.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
James transfer seems a little odd to be honest, as good as he is. They just don't need him, with ADM and Isco there. But then, it's Madrid. They don't usually apply rationality to their decisions.

My fantasy team - I got an email saying Gaal Qaeda was offensive lol, so my team name is now

offensive team name

QvdT5m4.png

James transfer seems a little odd to be honest, as good as he is. They just don't need him, with ADM and Isco there. But then, it's Madrid. They don't usually apply rationality to their decisions.

My fantasy team - I got an email saying Gaal Qaeda was offensive lol, so my team name is now

offensive team name

QvdT5m4.png

Did you reactivate the FPL league?

Salvadora

Strikes me that way too, even taking into account the way Madrid usually behave in the transfer market.

Just so unnecessary.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The Vidal thread on redcafe is abhorrent.

Ab fucking horrent

Linius

offensive team name

QvdT5m4.png

Why does it say that Schlupp and Drinkwater play for Everton and Naismith plays for Leicester? It's the other way around :p

EDIT

Never mind, I see all the names and clubs are wrong. What's the deal with that?

offensive team name

QvdT5m4.png

I refuse to believe Drinkwater is a real name. Hope he names his family in the same style, Eatshit, Drinkpiss.

offensive team name

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/QvdT5m4.png[/IMG]

Wait, they let you choose the name then sent an email asking you to change it?

I thought it wouldn't let you choose Qaeda in the first place

Wilbur

Banned
Why does it say that Schlupp and Drinkwater play for Everton and Naismith plays for Leicester? It's the other way around :p

EDIT

Never mind, I see all the names and clubs are wrong. What's the deal with that?

It's the teams they're playing next!

I refuse to believe Drinkwater is a real name. Hope he names his family in the same style, Eatshit, Drinkpiss.

:lol :lol :lol

Wait, they let you choose the name then sent an email asking you to change it?

I thought it wouldn't let you choose Qaeda in the first place

They did tell me that if it was deemed offensive it would be removed

pls what if i actually work for al qaeda

Gurthang

Banned
Midfield is getting crowded. Gotta pick one between Illara and Xabi and pick one from James, Isco, Kroos and possibly Khedira. Modric is starting for sure.

jts

...hate me...
People are doubting James, despite the WC, because he was hidden in Monaco (and his name wasn't as established as Falcao's when he moved there).

He will make a huge impact in Madrid. Money better spent than in Bale.

La Decima Primera incoming!

inky

Don't worry about James guys. They'll just sell him next year for whatever will be their big name signing next year.

Isco must be all like "welp, there goes my playing time this season".

Edit: Oh, and I joined the EPL FT, hope you guys don't mind ;P

Showaddy

Midfield is getting crowded. Gotta pick one between Illara and Xabi and pick one from James, Isco, Kroos and possibly Khedira. Modric is starting for sure.

Holy crap I'd forgotten about Isco. Are Madrid seriously happy to having Benzema as their only striker in front of all that quality next season?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Saw an article on the BBC about Shaw written by Dennis Irwin, the greatest of our fullbacks. He thinks next year will be tricky for Shaw and he will make a decent few mistakes, but in time he will become a Legend.

Wilbur

Banned
We need a DM. Kroos Modric and James are not good defensively.

But Kroos won't have joined if he was going to sit on the bench, and you're not going to spend 70m on a player that sits on the bench.

Would be very surprised if that wasn't the usual first team, with the likes of Alonso and Illaramendi coming on to shore things up or starting difficult away games, moving to a 4-3-3

Showaddy

Saw an article on the BBC about Shaw written by Dennis Irwin, the greatest of our fullbacks. He thinks next year will be tricky for Shaw and he will make a decent few mistakes, but in time he will become a Legend.

No doubt, hopefully that ridiculous transfer fee doesn't weigh him down to much.

Suen

damn we actually signed James? For that ridiculous price? Why didn't we just wait another year? The Galactico deity took over Perez soul.

Negredo is being considered as a replacement for Morata. Plus Jese, Isco and James can play as a false 9.
Negredo seems like a wasteful signing. We have enough, let him go to Atletico or stay in City, he'll be better off.

Mr Cola

I typed a huge ass story in Blaburns thread and then deleted it, fucker was like 500 words. Aint nobody got time for that.

Van Persie gon be mad lol

Wonder what our stance will be when he is up for a re-up, being past 30 and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom