• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Fabregas went to Chelsea. England is managed by Hodgson. I can't....

:(

For once, just trust Wenger. We have the money and there has to be a plan. I'm over Fabregas and I LOVED Fabregas. I'm sure he'll go to Chelsea and be shit and Mourinho won't play him. Plus, England has always been shit. You guys should be used to this by now.

What's he said?

There's poor people in England too m8, doesn't justify it when they nick your MacBook Air

Matter for debate, tbh. Stealing is never right - but it's not a black and white issue, especially in the context of this WC and what we are learning about Brazil.

We don't know the story anyway. Regardless, no need for him to take pics of the guy pressed up against the floor. That's pretty horrid IMO.

Shaw - just watch it. He's just...dense.

Wilbur

Banned
Matter for debate, tbh. Stealing is never right - but it's not a black and white issue, especially in the context of this WC and what we are learning about Brazil.

We don't know the story anyway. Regardless, no need for him to take pics of the guy pressed up against the floor. That's pretty horrid IMO.

I got no problem with people sitting on him like when they all sat on that dead whale and Messi threw a fit

I would sit on anyone any day for anything and they better accept it as a just punishment

Baki

For once, just trust Wenger. We have the money and there has to be a plan. I'm over Fabregas and I LOVED Fabregas. I'm sure he'll go to Chelsea and be shit and Mourinho won't play him. Plus, England has always been shit. You guys should be used to this by now.

Trust Wenger? Wenger pissed away the premier league title this year by not reinforcing in January. He's no good in the transfer market.

At any rate, I hope he surprises me. He has until the 1st of September.

wedward

No

qbowH2i.jpg

God I love him.

I am going to cry when he leaves.

Being poor doesn't justify stealing.

GOD DAMN LIBERAL HIPPIES

Better than the suits who steal from the rest of the world day in day out, stealing their rights, stealing their chances to grow and develop, stealing opportunities for them to better themselves.

/liberalismisfun

Wenger will sign two attacking players and a right back I'm sure of it. A midfielder might be on the cards as they haven't renewed Arteta's contract. Also Lovren talks are interesting.

D_prOdigy

Too tired today. Best I could come up with was

|OT24| I am feral Arsenal supporter Jack Baki and this is the longest transfer window of my life

Just total shit.

We are near the end of the thread though.

dc89

Eh?! Nintendo have randomly sent me a free download code for Tomodachi Life: Welcome Edition.

Anyone else get sent this?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Too tired today. Best I could come up with was

|OT24| I am feral Arsenal supporter Jack Baki and this is the longest transfer window of my life

Just total shit.

We are near the end of the thread though.

OT24: These things happen in the box, it's a reflex.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Geniunely would not be surprised if our business was done now, well try for more of course but 2 signings already, seems optimistic to think swathes more are coming. Remember too these 2 signings are not out of the blue, body work has been put in for a long time on both, cant think of any others who we have been linked to similar to the two.

omgkitty

Where is this news of Arsenal being interested in Vidal coming from? Wenger said he was a good player on TV, so now we want him? He's not a CDM.

Meier

Seen a couple of Shaw pics and now I am concerned that we have signed someone who is not the full shilling.

Viva mentioned something along those lines. Y'all gotta share the goods.

Usually not a fan of "funny" football posts on Twitter, but this one was pretty good:

BrJNOW5CMAAp4UA.jpg

When Jay Rodriguez returns to Southampton from injury.

Anyone else here not give the slightest fuck about their heritage?

I could catch up with distant relatives in 5 different countries, but I only consider myself English really

As a young lad I inspire to be, when I grow up I wanna win trophies

Shaw

I. Can't breathe

Genuinely think English teams do a fucking terrible job of at least educating the young players to make them reasonably eloquent and literate

Maybe it's just as bad abroad, but a lot of English players seem incredibly simple-minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom