• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Losing to Spurs twice last year was the most annoying thing ever, only cause a friend of mine is a Spurs fan. He's the worst 'fan' of sports ever though.

Maddox

Fuck that.

Everyone thought Chelsea would win the league last season. They spent another barrel of cash in the summer whilst we signed Aspas and still finished ahead of them.

Mourinho is a boring coach and this is a time to play exciting football. It's a time to feel alive.

And United will crumble early. Moyes, LVG etc. they're all the same. They didn't stand a chance.

Yeah the main thing for me is the exciting football, I would finish second again as long as we were as entertaining to watch as we were last season.

Newcastle are my shock contenders for relegation this season. Their form was shit in the back half of last campaign.

They've bought 5 players already haven't they? If they repeat what they did in 2012 (I think it was 2012) I think they will finished above Spurs

Jabo

Balo linked with Arsenal. Awesome news.

Can't wait for that Wenger x Balo connection.

ERefI2a.gif

Showaddy

I know Pulis worked wonders with Palace last season but if they don't sign anyone then they've got to be favourites for the drop as well? No way he can keep them up again surely?

Hindle

Banned
They've bought 5 players already haven't they? If they repeat what they did in 2012 (I think it was 2012) I think they will finished above Spurs

They keep buying cheap French exports who have no familiarity with the English game, in the hope they get the new Cabye. Combine that with a pissed off fanbase and an incompetent owner, it could lead to disaster IMO.

Showaddy

Yep. Same here. I just want stability and consistency with a mixture of good, solid football.

Yeah Levy please, let Poch have 1 season at least. With no unqualified youth coaches promoted in December...

You won't get it with Dawson around, though. At least Suarez isn't around anymore.

Dawson has reached comedy act status now. 7 give away's in 45 minutes yesterday, I can't imagine him up against a premier league defence again...

Scum

You won't get it with Dawson around, though. At least Suarez isn't around anymore.

I was hoping we'd get Caulker back, but 'Arry's nabbed him. But yeah, I want Dawson to be nowhere near the squad. He's dead on the inside.

Yeah Levy please, let Poch have 1 season at least. With no unqualified youth coaches promoted in December...

I hope he comes to his senses too. Like you said, give the man a full season, at least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not gonna post my suggestion again because it's too humiliating at this point :lol let's see what the others come up with!

(we all know it's going to be a title no one wants anyway, except if Odd makes it again)

Juventus will still challenge for the title under Allegri, so it's not too bad.

I DONT WANT TO CHALLENGE

I WANT TO WIN IT. IF WE DONT WIN IT THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL GET RELEGATED

WHICH WE'RE GONNA ANYWAY

Hindle

Banned
I'm not gonna post my suggestion again because it's too humiliating at this point :lol let's see what the others come up with!

(we all know it's going to be a title no one wants anyway, except if Odd makes it again)

I DONT WANT TO CHALLENGE

I WANT TO WIN IT. IF WE DONT WIN IT THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL GET RELEGATED

WHICH WE'RE GONNA ANYWAY

The squad you have, you're guaranteed to not be relegated lol.

Edit. I just think your progress in the CL will suffer a setback. You'll get past the group but go out in the knock outs. Whilst Conte could have got you to the QFs or Semis eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom